Wow. I have the best fucking high right now. Energetic. Happy. Music sounds better. I'm happy. No munchies. No pain. No money and I don't give a fuck. It's raining and I'm loving it. Got a chub for the past 45 minutes (for a 40 year old man, this is fucking awesome!) and it don't wanna go away. My fucking hair feels good! It's soooooft and ..... THIS HIGH KICKS FUCKING ASSSS!

I've been smooking off of this same batch for the past two weeks. Never experienced anything like this ever before. Like if this wasn't my weed and somebody told me this was G13, I'd beleive them.

Yesterday it wasn't this good.

So what I'm trying to ask is does the following things effect your high?

Way you light it?
Amount you take? (go from lively to couch lock with 1/2 a hit? more/less)
Food in your system, no food in your system?

Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I'm fucking high right now.

MY FINGERNAILS FEEL GREAT! I CAN LOOK AT A PART OF MY BODY AND FEEL IT WITHOUT FEELING IT MAN! It's like... fuck the care bears are here! :jointsmile:
Tony1234567890 Reviewed by Tony1234567890 on . Different / Better high from same batch of weed? Wow. I have the best fucking high right now. Energetic. Happy. Music sounds better. I'm happy. No munchies. No pain. No money and I don't give a fuck. It's raining and I'm loving it. Got a chub for the past 45 minutes (for a 40 year old man, this is fucking awesome!) and it don't wanna go away. My fucking hair feels good! It's soooooft and ..... THIS HIGH KICKS FUCKING ASSSS! I've been smooking off of this same batch for the past two weeks. Never experienced anything like this ever before. Rating: 5