Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1638 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are girls more attracted to guys if they casually hook up more often?

I'm in college and for some reason I get the vibe that girls get more intimate with me if they know I bang other chicks. Is that true or am I just trippin?

From my perspective, I do not like girls who get around... because some girls I know have done like over 100 guys LOL. any how.. I guess I am attracted to girls who are experience in sex.
    YahtzeeG Reviewed by YahtzeeG on . Are girls more attracted to guys if they casually hook up more often? I'm in college and for some reason I get the vibe that girls get more intimate with me if they know I bang other chicks. Is that true or am I just trippin? From my perspective, I do not like girls who get around... because some girls I know have done like over 100 guys LOL. any how.. I guess I am attracted to girls who are experience in sex. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Double standards wouldn't you say ?

AIDs, syphilis, HPV, gonorrhea, etc. She might be a sweetie, but does she have "rotten taste" in men, or her men have "rotten taste' in women? You "sleep" with every one she "has slept with"! Frankly, it seems less than wise to "sleep with" the promiscuous.

OK, so I'm very "old school" - I've "slept with" only one man- my hubby. Yes, I have had other chances, but...nah! Ain't worth it! Sex is fun, but it's not the "be all and end all". You'll figure that all out later. Be good- Granny:hippy:

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Crow
    AIDs, syphilis, HPV, gonorrhea, etc. She might be a sweetie, but does she have "rotten taste" in men, or her men have "rotten taste' in women? You "sleep" with every one she "has slept with"! Frankly, it seems less than wise to "sleep with" the promiscuous.

OK, so I'm very "old school" - I've "slept with" only one man- my hubby. Yes, I have had other chances, but...nah! Ain't worth it! Sex is fun, but it's not the "be all and end all". You'll figure that all out later. Be good- Granny:hippy:
    well said:clap:

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Crow

Sorry if I'm being imposing, but are you a granny? :upsidedow

so you dont want a girl whose been around, but you like experienced girls.. and you think it makes you attractive that you get around.. um whats the word for that.. oh yeah, Biggest. Oxymoron. Over.

Quote Originally Posted by YahtzeeG
    ... because some girls I know have done like over 100 guys
    All at one time?
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Quote Originally Posted by Hilder420
    so you dont want a girl whose been around, but you like experienced girls.. and you think it makes you attractive that you get around.. um whats the word for that.. oh yeah, Biggest. Oxymoron. Over.
    I know you were searching for the right word, but is it really "oxymoron" and "over?"
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

lol, yeah i didnt realize, its supposed to be Biggest. Oxymoron. Ever.

I turned 60 this July (take a peek at my birthday post- link below), been married for the last 40 years and my eldest son is in his 30s and my "baby boy" just turned 29. - Granny:hippy:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast