Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1530 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

the Unamerican dream

What I really want to look forward to in the future is having a place of my own with lots of open space both inside and outside... having a place where i can grow my own bud, because it is a plant and that's half the convenience of it...

then i want a Vaporizer, so I don't pay for smoking weed with my money OR my health.

Cuz money & health, those are the only two drawbacks I see to smoking herb. Im not talking about cancer or anything, because I don't personally believe that Marijuana is a leading cause, but upper respiratory problems arise sometimes for me, especially if im trying to work out, jog, etc...

anyone else share a similar fantasy!?
    vej33 Reviewed by vej33 on . the Unamerican dream What I really want to look forward to in the future is having a place of my own with lots of open space both inside and outside... having a place where i can grow my own bud, because it is a plant and that's half the convenience of it... then i want a Vaporizer, so I don't pay for smoking weed with my money OR my health. Cuz money & health, those are the only two drawbacks I see to smoking herb. Im not talking about cancer or anything, because I don't personally believe that Marijuana is Rating: 5
    I mean, if a trooper sees a joint in my hand, and i\'m at the wheel of a car, i\'m busted... but for some reason, I never get pulled over for eating too many candybars...

2.   Advertisements

the Unamerican dream

Quote Originally Posted by vej33
    What I really want to look forward to in the future is having a place of my own with lots of open space both inside and outside... having a place where i can grow my own bud, because it is a plant and that's half the convenience of it...

anyone else share a similar fantasy!?
    I totally share your dream.