Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1519 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

PMS

PMS

I hate it. I just blew up at my sister for hugging me. BUT she does over do it TOO much.. its getting annoying. Why does she have to hug me everytime she sees me? No, I'm NOT depressed stop trying to overcompensate for my 'supposed depression'! argh!!

Thats pms for you.. lol
    crudemood Reviewed by crudemood on . PMS I hate it. I just blew up at my sister for hugging me. BUT she does over do it TOO much.. its getting annoying. Why does she have to hug me everytime she sees me? No, I'm NOT depressed stop trying to overcompensate for my 'supposed depression'! argh!! Thats pms for you.. lol Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

PMS

Quote Originally Posted by crudemood
    No, I'm NOT depressed stop trying to overcompensate for my 'supposed depression'! argh!!
    Damn!!! It sucks! I also absolutely HATE it! (And i never got pms... and never will, fortunately...)

PMS

women.. pfft.. haha jp
    β?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ? Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Ά

Bucket Ebb/Flow GDP - Sensi grow/bloom w/ff water soluables.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...dy-purple.html

PMS

yeah, my sis and i have our pms week a week apart, so one week im a bitch to her, and the next, shes a bitch to me.. thankfully because of weed, im less bitchy, but more quiet and withdrawn, with short one word answers for almost everything.. which annoys most people.. but ask me if i give a shit.. lol

PMS

Cannabis always helps with my period~~you name it~~cramps~~
    moods~~I think I may be goin thru the 'change' 2~~& Cannabis
    really seems 2 help~~
    PEACE OUT:rasta:

PMS

if you have multiple personal messages. (pm's) would THAT be P.M.'S

PMS

it has taken me years of suffering from pms to even admit i suffer from pms, lol its shit once a month i feel like i'm turning into a cross between my mum and the increddible hulk, and that is very bad anyone who knew my mum would say the hulk is nicer.

i get extreamly stressed and tense and if i'm faced with certain situations i just lose it get upset which frustrates me then i end up getting angry. pms is twisted

PMS

You girls think PMS is bad wait till post partum depression and labor pains set in. Really stop complaining and learn to live with it, because one day you will think it was a vacation.

PMS

PMS is the worst, and for me, inevitable.
    Cannabis is the only thing that helps all around with the tension, cramps, moodiness, etc.
    (orgasms don't hurt, either)
    On the bright side: I've been told that women with harsh PMS tend to have easier menopause.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook