Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1909 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ways to avoid a bad trip?

What are some ways to avoid a bad trip when you smoke "too much" weed? Any breathing techniques or anything?
    EDIT: I basically want to get HIGHER as I smoke more at a time, instead of getting a bad trip.

I want:
    High>Higher>Higher>Higher>

NOT
    High>Higher>Higher>Panic

Thanks
    Euphoric7 Reviewed by Euphoric7 on . Ways to avoid a bad trip? What are some ways to avoid a bad trip when you smoke "too much" weed? Any breathing techniques or anything? EDIT: I basically want to get HIGHER as I smoke more at a time, instead of getting a bad trip. I want: High>Higher>Higher>Higher> NOT High>Higher>Higher>Panic Rating: 5
    [align=center]Everything I post is 100% fictional and used purely for entertainment purposes.
    <I really appreciate good rep. :thumbsup:>[/align]

2.   Advertisements

bad trip? Ive never really had a bad trip with mary. Maybe just try smoking a little less and wait intill your more experienced.

Being in a safe place with people you know and trust should help. :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Plane
    bad trip? Ive never really had a bad trip with mary. Maybe just try smoking a little less and wait intill your more experienced.

Being in a safe place with people you know and trust should help. :thumbsup:
    Well, not exactly a "trip". I'm just talking about that paranoia/panic attack.
    [align=center]Everything I post is 100% fictional and used purely for entertainment purposes.

I want: higher>higher>higher

not:higher>higher>oh shit

When i make a thing of bud brownies with this purple haze cutters hash I put about 1/3 a cup in the brownies. If i eat more then 5, I get in this terrible paranoid, incredible trip about the stupidest shit. You just have to know its the mind messing with you. Be above the influence, while still under the influence.
    :rastasmoke: :stoned:
    I dont grow trees, I joke about it. I just toke them.
    :rastasmoke: :rasta:

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-pictures.html

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land.

-- Ezekiel 34/29

@MoFaya ^Uh... yea.:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by SFGurrilla
    When i make a thing of bud brownies with this purple haze cutters hash I put about 1/3 a cup in the brownies. If i eat more then 5, I get in this terrible paranoid, incredible trip about the stupidest shit. You just have to know its the mind messing with you. Be above the influence, while still under the influence.
    Oh cool. Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by SFGurrilla
    Be above the influence, while still under the influence.
    LOLOL!!!! We should make an advertisement on this!
    If i hadnt already a quote in my sig, surely i would put this one! :thumbsup:

oh and btw I used to get those before but as you get older or more experienced I guess it goes away cause its been like 5 years and never got one after... and im not an heavy smoker usually but I can smoke like a freakin chimney if my friends are doin the same. but eck ok I smoked an ounce in 4 days alone and dint get panic attacks but I had pain in my back...was probably the weed or my stress of being dumped by my ex and alone in my appartment...anyway dont let those bad trips get ya! smoke on it will pass or may be some kind of weed your brain gets fucked up...weed affects every single one of us similary but diiferently hehe

peace

Yeah... I'm really predisposed to panic attacks. I have a long family history of anxiety, depression and even schizophrenia. Over the summer, I must have had at least 3 really bad panic attacks while high. They can get pretty bad, but I found the best way to combat it is to start slow and work up. I'll start off by taking just one or two hits, enough to get me buzzing. Then I'll take another 5 or 6 more. Then to finish off, I'll smoke a whole bowl. I don't know... that's what works for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast