Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1980 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

cannabis and out-of-body experiences

yes please tell us more

love n stuff (hippy type thingy that isnt on quick reply)

2.   Advertisements

The other day really felt that an angel was sitting right next to me listening to me talk, and I felt extremely close to God. It was amazing
    Alchohol = The devil\'s elixir while MJ = God\'s herb; It all makes sense
    Always strive \"to know, and to search; and to seek out wisdom, and the reasonableness of things.\" Ecclesiastes 7:25

can you explain more fully about this cos i'm into all that stuff at the moment, Stigmarta and the like
    Love n Stuffxxx

I'm not too sure if it's counted as an OBE
    but:

had smoked a considerable amount in hyde park, jumped on a train
    was pretty baked, so all i could do was stare at my jeans
    i started blinking rapidly while looking at the lines in my jeans, patterns started emerging
    i started seeing what appeared to be a cave of some sort, that crumbled, and up came a small log cabin sorta thing, that again crumbled and more and more advanced housing forms came and went - like i was going through the stages of civilisations. Ended with some fucking skull castle thing, hope that isnt the future o.0

told my mates about this, and when they tried it; worked for them too, albeit different effects. One saw images of the US Presidents

try it, if its like mine; it wont be proper images, more like white dots coming together to form it

Not quite the same thing.
    \"Look hard in the mirror. Look at that ghost that stares back at you. Look at that faded spirit that longs to act in this world but cannot because the mind is fearful and holds it back. Placing limits on things, and boundaries everywhere.\" -Rev

You can't try to have an OBE most of the time. It has to just happen without you even noticing it. And for me it will only happen if I am alone. And being outside late at night under the stars always helps alot

Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist
    You can't try to have an OBE most of the time. It has to just happen without you even noticing it. And for me it will only happen if I am alone. And being outside late at night under the stars always helps alot
    Well... there is a lot of books, sites, and etc that teaches lots of techniques for achieving OOBEs... and they require hard work... so... how cant people try to have an OOBE? Maybe thats why i didnt suceed until today?

And Im sure the books will tell you to relax. When you are trying hard to have an OOBE its kinda hard for it to happen. Even when you dont think about it, it doesnt mean it's gonna happen. It's just random. But whatever this is me and the majority of people I know. I hope it works for you though

I get OBE's VERY frequently. All I have to do is smoke a bit, and close my eyes and feel my "energy" moving left and right really fast. Soon, the visuals come in and I can see myself and do whatever.

Bottom line: the more you can do it, the easier it is.

Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist

Of course you can try man!! The more you try, the more successful you'll be. As previously stated, there are many techniques that can be utilised to project. Different ones work differently for different people. Maybe you should do some more reading on the subject so you can take a bit more control over your experiences. It is WELL worth the effort!

Happy travellings!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast