Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

marijuana effects

can marijuana alone cause increased heart rate body twitching/uncontrollable body movements closed eyed visuals and make you extrelmly horny
    tombongman Reviewed by tombongman on . marijuana effects can marijuana alone cause increased heart rate body twitching/uncontrollable body movements closed eyed visuals and make you extrelmly horny Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

marijuana effects

Yes my friend..all except the uncontrolable body movements, I've never had that happen... twitching happens sometimes when I'm super baked and I always get closed eye visuals with any ammount of pot, and yes I also get pretty horny sometimes, but no uncontrolable movements....

marijuana effects

pot gives me unavoidable hardons more than most of the time.

i can't even count how many times i've toked up and gone to ravage my boyfriend.

i think he liked it tho :jointsmile:
    I mean, if a trooper sees a joint in my hand, and i\'m at the wheel of a car, i\'m busted... but for some reason, I never get pulled over for eating too many candybars...

marijuana effects

Well... when im TOO much stoned, i get uncontrolable body movements... like... my toes clench and un-clench (does this word exist?) fast, without any control... in fact, i must make an effort to stop them... i also twitch a lot... so i think its an usual thing.

marijuana effects

Quote Originally Posted by tombongman
    can marijuana alone cause increased heart rate body twitching/uncontrollable body movements closed eyed visuals and make you extrelmly horny
    I always get realy horny when i'm stoned. I just feel like i want to f**k like a rabbit! That's why women and pot are such a good combination to have!

marijuana effects

Yeah dude I tend to get a little twitchy when I smoke my fair share of pot, and when I close my eyes I can see visuals, nothing crazy tho just simple designs, its cool though. Usually I don't get horny though surpirsingly speaking everyone else says they do... though if I see a hot chick I tend to pop one more quickly and easier than normal lol

marijuana effects

i get the twitches only when im really messed up