Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bad High

Well if you ask me dude I would bet on you having an empty stomach made you puke. A while back after a football game my senior year my buds got together and smoked about a 1/4 and I got sick and threw up. Only time I ever puked too, but I didn't have a bite to eat since lunch which was at noon and we smoked around 11 at night. Not having anything to drink after or during smoking can make me feel a little sick sometimes too. Hope I helped. Peace dude and hope it doesn't happen to ya again.

2.   Advertisements

Bad High

yea i figured as much, cause normally it never happens

Bad High

ya thats never happened to me before, but i have heard of it and i guess its not uncommon to happen to people just once.

about the tobacco and nicotine thing, i have smoked a cigarette after smoking a blunt and i think its rather enjoyable. But, i guess its not the same as smoking mj and tobacco at the same time.

Bad High

it's definitely generally not a good idea to get high on an empty stomach. u will just feel it x50 and will wanna throw up from hunger. the same goes for Overeating such as on the brownies..

Bad High

yea pretty much

Bad High

Well then I stand corrected. Didn't think you could boot just from smoking on an empty stomach. Thought only drinkin' did that to ya...:thumbsup:

Bad High

well i genrally smoke on an empty stomache, that way i can engorge myself (high metabolism FTW!) and I dont get sick, but this was some extremely good stuff, and I been awake for 8 hours already so thats what prob did it, wake and bake should never make a person sick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12