Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bad High

Well I was bored last night, just sitting around, and my freind comes over with a dub of weed, not sure what kind it was but it smelled pretty damn good, anyway we roll a blunt of it and go smoke it. 10 minutes after we finish Im high as ever, then al of a sudden it gets bad, room starts spinning (in the bad way) and I start feeling sick to my stomache, I end up puking a shortwhile later and feel loads better.

I think it might be because of the fact that it was 5:30pm and I was up since 11am and havent had a thing to eat (mostly upchucked bile).
    Although Im not entirely sure because something similiar happened before to, although it consisted of me getting high at subway and eating a very tomatoey sub and same thing happened(puked)

And Im almost positive that it wasnt wet weed, I checked it out beforehand, and my buddy who does nothin but pot and cigs was fine from it, this ever happen to anyone else?

P.S. Bought an 8th of hydroponics later that night and smoked 3 grams, made me feel so much better :jointsmile:
    Enemy of Real1ty Reviewed by Enemy of Real1ty on . Bad High Well I was bored last night, just sitting around, and my freind comes over with a dub of weed, not sure what kind it was but it smelled pretty damn good, anyway we roll a blunt of it and go smoke it. 10 minutes after we finish Im high as ever, then al of a sudden it gets bad, room starts spinning (in the bad way) and I start feeling sick to my stomache, I end up puking a shortwhile later and feel loads better. I think it might be because of the fact that it was 5:30pm and I was up since 11am Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Bad High

Was there any tobacco with the weed? Ive heard that sometimes tobacco can make you throw up...

Bad High

Are you a tobacco smoker? Do you smoke a lot of blunts? If both answers are no, it was the wrap that gave ya the spins. Even as a habitual smoker, if I get a nicotine buzz I become lightheaded and can have the spins as well. Or maybe you were just too high too fast. Buddy of mine was once waked and baked with me out in the woods, and while standing there faceplanted straight forward from the "white light". If it isn't that, then keep troubleshooting until you figure it out. Weird shit happens when you smoke sometimes.

Bad High

never puked when I was high but I had a couple of bad trips...but those are in our head. As for getting sick well like culturecherrypopper said the tabacco in it and the blunt paper might be responsible but then again I dont smoke tabacco and smoked blunts with tabacco and never puked but I have those dizzy moments because of the tobacco.

hope it wont happen again my friend

peace

Bad High

nah im a heavy cig smoker, and blunts were all i smoked for awhile, prob was just my empty stomache, but thanks, happy tokes!

Bad High

So you bought an 8/th of hydro. And smoked 3 grams of it in a sitting. Why not just smoke that other .5?

Bad High

left it for today, also picked up more, good paycheck this week :jointsmile:

Bad High

When I get too high a dosage I start to get nausea and visual distortions. Only ever happens when I eat though, cause you have to smoke a lot (large quantity), and i dont smoke a lot. I do remember once when a friend made brownies. He didn't tell us the small pan of brownies had an entire half ounce in it. We bought 3 brownies, big ass brownies, and my friend and I each had one and a half. Didn't feel it till a few hours later but it built up and just wouldn't stop building. Both threw up. He was staring at my lamp and thought it was a sunflower while I was watching the pictures on the wall move around. 15 hours after dosing (the next morning) we were still high. And yes, at one point I was in the bathroom and things started going white. I concentrated and calmed down and it stopped. So I've been to the edge of whiting out I think.
    [SIZE=\"2\"]Cannabis.com forums. Read it. Love it. Live it.[/SIZE]

Bad High

i personally have never thrown up or even felt sick from weed. i have from hookah though, like light headed and dizzy with some nausea. only time someone i knew threw up was from brownies and that was cause one dude was on meds and forgot and the other just ate too fuckin much haha, and i also had a good amount and felt pretty nauseas but never puked. although the brownies had a fucking ounce in them...:stoned: never felt that way from smoking though or any other time i consumed it. just felt like i was in zero gravity and anything i was focusing on would become all the i could see, everything around it would go dark.... pretty fuckin trippy.:thumbsup:

Bad High

shiesha has about 5% nicotine content, while cigarettes have normally a 2.3% content, so that could easily make omeone who doesnt smoke tobacco sick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast