Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1690 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Busted: A citizen's guide to surviving police encounters

2.   Advertisements

Yes, Dream thats what im saying, if we can have people stand up for their rites as well as let the people who are not educatied on the gloryous MJ and educate them on is, i bevlive in that sort of thing going on(being detaind for long peirods of time) and afecting the avaibility of cops, they can bring it to the attition to everyone about how some cop waisting time with some mear "breach in our rights"(gettig busted for MJ possesion/growing ect..) is being detaind for long peirods of time whilst another young teenage woman is raped or a kid kidnapd and the cop cant respond quick enugh to find the "creepy guy in the night", JUst because one "suspeicious looking man/woman" is standing up for their rights. And in adidtion to wasting time, they are also wasting MONEY,(TAX PAYERS MONEY), DO u see what i'm getting at here. If we do this and spred this message around i think that we will some NORMALITY in our life time.

P.S. I WAS & AM PRIDY DAMN HIGH SO IF SOME OF THAT DOSENT MAKE SENCE JUST ASK ME ABOUT AND ILL TRY TO REMBER...:stoned: :rastasmoke:imp: vapolution VAPOLUTION IS THE SHIT

Dosnt matter. Cops will still bust in your car and cuff you and then bring you to jail even if there case is going to be dropped.

yea exacly im well aware of the repercusions of the situation, but its the reprocusions that im trying to change and that is one way that people can stand up for whats right, with a good lawer or even just with you own argument you can show how that law is unjust, and show that there is a real problem with our goverment when Citicenz of our cuntry are hastled for envoking their rights, in adition to wasting billions of dollars of tax payers money in the process. in aditon to other things that i said before.

P.S. still pridy high so again is n e thing sounds funny or wrong let me no and ill try to help you..:stoned:

yo, great tips. really great. im gettin my license soon so its all good to know.

that dumb mother fucker in the back just fucked over his friends. everything was rollin fine until that kid in the back bugged out.

well, i'll be on my way now as i am rolling an extremely large blunt.
    1/8 of KB fellas.:rastasmoke:

hahahahaahaha

i paused this video at 4:20 :thumbsup:

im so high =]

fuckin texas cops suck man, atleast around the houston area

Quote Originally Posted by Dream of the iris
    well your correct, if you have the balls to assert your rights then thats great, more power to you. But if you want to avoid getting arrested then its ill advised. Judges are supposed to be non biased in their opinions but the reality of it is EVERYONE is biased in their opinions whether they try to or not. Most judges will look at the case and side more with the cop rather than the constitution unfortunately because the fact is most people who are up there in the legal system are against pot. Its possible to win that case but it would be incredibly difficult to do it....I mean you'd have to have a lawyer like OJ's to win something like that. If your not afraid to get a criminal record then it would be important to stand up to it but like a lot of good citizens in this World we have a hell of a lot to live for than loseing some of those rights. I would only fight for something if it heavily violated my freedoms. For instance, if I called the cops because someone stole my money and the cops beat the shit out of me because I bothered them, then I would go up in a riot and most certainly risk my own freedom and life for it but risking your life for this is like risking your life when someone stole 30 dollars from you. Its better to just be submissive about it.
    I will never let an officer of the law trump on my rights. The constitution was written for a reason, and as an American, I'll be DAMNED if they're going to pretend like it doesn't exist without me intervening. If The pot's in my ashtray and he asks to search my vehicle even with the ashtray closed, it's not worth going to jail over, and I'll simply respond by asking if he has probable cause. I like your negative attitude though, hopefully a lot of my fellow young people aren't as ignorant towards their rights :thumbsup:

Yeah Markass, thats what I'm talking about. Stand up your rights as an American, and even if you have nothing to hide you shud still stand up for whats right and make shure that police are not taking advantage of the power, And if they do hastle you and try to give you a hard time for no good(or any reason related to MJ) reason then you should always tell your senator and/or the news media. Because there is no way that the laws that are putting people that are not doing anything to anybody(people embracing the Herb i've come to know and love, Marijuana), in prison for the same length of time as someone who raped a little girl or some other violent crime that is scaring someone for life, are in any way justified to be laws.
    So for any one elce like Dream wants to let your rights be broken like its nothing, you might as well not even use the "magical plant" because, you wouldn't be helping me or anyone elce like me that wants to see Marijuana be legalized in my/their life time by not standing up for your self.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast