Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1593 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Best Experience of my Stoner Life?

I think not. A few friends and I went to see 300 on its opening night and we all stayed at my buddies house. Then next morning we went out to a park to smoke. We ended up smoking on a half-pipe in the middle of the park (its a huge park). We had no papers or wraps with us, just a bowl so we smoked out of that.

We ended up smoking 5 or 6 bowls of some OK bud, but I had a decent high going. After we smoked, we got up and started walking across the park towards my buddies house. As we were walking, I just started feeling really light headed and everything started to turn a strange grey color. Next thing I know im waking up on the ground at the park and my friends were crowded around me.

Obviously I passed out, but I found it wierd because that has NEVER happened before and was pretty scary. I mean, I wasn't even stoned just a little high going on. Since that happened, I havent experienced anything like that but that moment will always be remembered.

I think it happened because I was dehydrated.
    Hopefully that never happens to me again.
    StonedJew Reviewed by StonedJew on . Best Experience of my Stoner Life? I think not. A few friends and I went to see 300 on its opening night and we all stayed at my buddies house. Then next morning we went out to a park to smoke. We ended up smoking on a half-pipe in the middle of the park (its a huge park). We had no papers or wraps with us, just a bowl so we smoked out of that. We ended up smoking 5 or 6 bowls of some OK bud, but I had a decent high going. After we smoked, we got up and started walking across the park towards my buddies house. As we Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

wow did the usa just get 300 or did u wait this long to post?

I was just posting a past story. 300 has been out for a long ass time.

yeah thats what i thought and as to why i enquired.

Maybe it's the jew in yew?

Thats a crazy story....just passing out is kinda scary,have you googled anything about passing out and weed?...could have been your standing up too fast after smoking maybe?