Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1540 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

do YOU remember your first time..?

my first joint was a couple of years ago.. it was raining and we were hanging out at the chinese cemetery, and none of us were chinese.. XD we sat on these huge marble slats they kept the coffins in a mausoleum.. it was such a morbid setting but we laughed our fucking heads off that afternoon.. XD

got caught in a flood that drenched us waist down..

and ate three servings of rice afterwards.. XD boy did our feet smell.. wet socks in sneakers.. ;P
    dimeadozen Reviewed by dimeadozen on . do YOU remember your first time..? my first joint was a couple of years ago.. it was raining and we were hanging out at the chinese cemetery, and none of us were chinese.. XD we sat on these huge marble slats they kept the coffins in a mausoleum.. it was such a morbid setting but we laughed our fucking heads off that afternoon.. XD got caught in a flood that drenched us waist down.. and ate three servings of rice afterwards.. XD boy did our feet smell.. wet socks in sneakers.. ;P Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I came home from school for like 2nd period, and my friend had a dime.. he loaded a bowl, and we smoked like 3..went to the store, had the big 64 oz big gulp and like a twinkie and some chicken strips. we then went back to school, me, blazed for the first time to a drug assembly in the auditorium.. we laughed the entire time.

Halloween, Richard Ford's place and it was a nice party!:thumbsup:- Granny:hippy:

- Friday night
    - TV (some Peter Cushing horror film)
    - 2 large ultra-radical marijuana flavoured cookies! (what beasts they were)

The night ended up with me being temporarily paralyzed while staring deep into space.:stoned:

1976 on a dead end street behind some bushes next to a corn feild. with my best freind and his older brother and one of his freinds. after that everything is kinda hazy

Me and my two buddies bought a lump of hash for about 5 times what it was worth, stuck the whole thing in a bong (fuck crumbling it eh) and kept trying to cream it wondering why no smoke was coming off it. Then we broke it up, tried again and went to Jupiter.
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Dont forget that when you look behind you, there\'s a behind you, behind you, where you arent looking!

Better call the fire department, i\'ve hired an arson, to set fire to carpet and burn up your ENTIRE APARTMENT!![/SIZE]

A Cat Falls Into a Pool, a Rooster Laughs.

[COLOR=\"DeepSkyBlue\"]The Moral of The Story?

A Wet Pussy Makes a Cock Feel Good. [/COLOR]

I don't remember...that was 35 years ago.
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

Around a bonfire with two of my best friends after a huge house party. Awesome time, even though we smoked out a can i was completely blazed passing out on the back porch staring at the stars while everyone else went inside. crazy night

It was 2 years ago...A good friend came over with some weed...was a 20 sack. I got my pipe i got from a friend...(note- i have smoked 4 times before but didn't get high...this is my first real high). We both sat down on my bed and loaded the big tobacco pipe bowl...its very useful for smoking weed i might tell you. It could load a 2 gram bowl...anyways we did that and smoked on that ..coughing our ass off....after getting done i was like "im not feeling anything...how about you?" he said "Yeh man..." so i sat on the floor hoping it would work...and right when i said in midpseech saying "I dont think its wor-.... i got blasted with the glorious high...man i went crazy....but after 2 years now...im a chilll smoker. everyday actually.

first time i actually smoked was after school in grade 10, about 4 years ago in a house that was spoosed to be "haunted". Well i never got high that time, but my friend passed out lol. It was wierd non the less cuz when stupid shit liek that happens, you think about ghosts adn shit. and the guy who passed out was a experianced smoker adn we only had a gram.

the second time was in the begening of grade 11 on a half day. We went behind school in a small allie. With a g rolled nicly. Smoked that and after my 3rd toke, i remember telling the guy fuck man, i cant feel my dam jaw. LOL at that point he was laughin liek crazy. Then we started walkin back the school adn that whole time i dont remember shit, it was a black out. We came back, saw a soccar game, joined in.

crazy fun

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast