Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1665 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

do YOU remember your first time..?

this last summer i smoked with the delivery guy after hours at the pizza place we worked at. I didn't get high till my fourth time however, i got tipsy at a friends house before they pulled out a home made bong. I ghosted a few hits off that thing and then I tripped for like an hour. I felt a falling sensation, couldn't focus to save my life, and pictured myself looking up the middle of a merry-go-round with the horses circling around me. The craziest thing i have ever been a part of.

The first time I ever smoked was by myself, secluded. I had no peer pressure, just curiosity. I'm glad that I took that first hit, what a night!
    Legalize Freedom

3.   Advertisements

First time for me was May 8th 1998. My and my buddy stole my moms hitterbox and smoked down by a creek in my backyard. Her hitter was wood with a metal end but being rooks we didnt know how and smoked the hitter backwards and burnt up the wooden end! LOL! My mom never did ask me why her hitter was burnt, I guess she didnt think I knew she smoked
    [SIZE=\"5\"]\"Life is not about learning how to avoid the storms, It\'s about learning how to dance in the rain\"[/SIZE]

my first time i was a junior in high school(now a senior in cllege) and it was MCAS time at my school. i didnt have to go to school until 9am, so my new friend asked me and a couple our ppl if we wanted to go to her house and smoke a bowl. i was nervous since i have never done drugs before and was always a "goodie goodie". well when we got there, i ended up taking 5 hits and got high! then we went to the store to get some munchies then went to school. we were all nervous that we smelled like pot so we put some purfume(sp?) on and then went to class. i was high until lunch and ate so much! i was laughing the whole time too.

but i really didnt get into pot until i graduated and went to community college where i was high 24/7. i was surprised i graduated cuz i didnt remember a thing!

Out of a coke bottle in a friend's apartment watching a movie. I don't remember any of the movie, but I later moved into that apartment.
    \"That\'s the only way you can solve the problem, with a paradox, man.\"

I don't remember my first time getting high, but I DO remember my first bong rip.
    Before this I had been smoking more and more, but only out of spoons and such, occasionally a bubbler but I didn't own one. Then I went to a friend's house, one who had acquired a huge, three foot bong. Legit, this thing was almost too long to light without a butane. My friend is one of the most skilled smokers I know, and he spends about five mins packing an excellent bowl of maybe some low mids. He took the first hit, then passed to me and showed me how to hit it. I took my hit and almost immediately had a coughing fit. That shit was insane. My lungs were burning capillaries calling out for oxygen but instead absorbing massive amounts of THC. I was fucked for many hours, which was surprising because the weed wasn't that great. He told me later that I had taken about half the bowl down. :thumbsup:

the first time i smoked i was drunk so i dont remember if i was high. but the first time i really got high, i was smoking at the park with my cousin and his 2 friends, than we get in his friends convertable and i pass out i guess and wake up and got so paranoid i said "i feel like im not in this world" - my favorite quote=)

It was after a HUGE party I threw at my house. I couldn't drink much, had to control everybody else, so I was still sober around 2:00am. Two of my friends came up, mad high. They asked me if I wanted to try some, and I said what the hell, why not? Everybodys passed out, party is over anyways. So we went downstairs, and smoked two L's of purple haze between the three of us. I ended up sitting on the couch for like an hour bobbing my head. I was so relaxed, definitely became one with the couch for a little while. Then I got off the couch, made some mashed potatoes, sat back down with the pot in hand, and munched away. Good times.

The first time I smoked was in January on my backporch. My friend rolled the shittiest joint ever, but we had chronic. I had no idea what was going on and all I remember was that I forgot how to speak correctly.

i remember my first time was in 7th grade at the bus stop.there was 3 other kids and an 8th grader who lived down the street who had a tinny packed. he asked me first if i wanted to smoke and i said hell yea(didnt want to wuss out infront of the other kids at my bus stop) so then he asked the other kids and of course they all say no. so its just me and him hitting his tinny and i have no idea wat i was doing. i didnt get high but a few weeks later i was introduced to a bong and from then on ive never looked back:smokin::stoned:
    \"I take 3 L\'s to the head: Live, Love, Life then i\'m dead.\" -Lil Wayne

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast