Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

do YOU remember your first time..?

2 and a half years ago, march break. Grandmom had just passed away, was with my cousin drinking some rather expensive alcohol lol. I knew he burned and was always interested in it so I asked him if he could get any. Just so happens to have a dealer down the street, gets back and rolls a j in like 5 seconds lol...smoke it and get wrecked. I was gone, but then again I was also drunk. Watched a little TV, but spent pretty much the entire night talking about shit (a lot about grent)/ bonding ... oh and eating KFC chicken that was in the fridge for an unknown amount of time, after confusing it with the chicken we had for supper.

Next weekend or so. Same place, but with the addition of another one of my cousins... great times. Sorry for the rambling, but this thread just made me think about those times

2.   Advertisements

A few years ago I was going to a forest party and I was just introduced to it there. I didn't feel like I'd gotten high because I was expecting a lot more, but looking back I do know I was a lot more relaxed and enjoyed myself a lot more than if I hadn't smoked anything. Never really looked back since then

My buddy called me up and asked me if i wanted to go for a ride, while they smoked. One of my good friends just bought a bong so they were all smoking it for the first time. I had said that id never smoke, so they tried to talk me into doing it. Eventually i cracked after a few minutes. Been smoking ever since

I didnt get high that time though.....i dont think i got really high till my third time. I was SMASHED, and wouldnt you know it was my turn to drive.

My first high was so different from the rest. We smoked on an empty street under the stars, and I got so absorbed in everything that was happening since it was all new to me. I probably sat there for 20 minutes waiting for something to happen. The time before I didn't get high, so I was anxiously waiting for something to happen. And then it suddenly hit me, I could feel my head floating. :-) Definitely one of the cooler experiences I've had.

it was pretty sweet actually...it was the only time that i can say i DID trip out. I remember we just went out behind my friends house with a couple kids and smoked out of a bong made from a liquor bottle...i had probably like 3-4 hits, my lungs felt like they were on fire at that point and then we all stumbled back and i had to sit on a chair and trip out for like 20 minutes before i was able to come back to reality...saw random shit fly by on a staticy kinda background (like when you rub your eyes)...good times!

Hah yea...Was chillin with a recently made friend at Heavenly Ham (he worked there at the time) it was a slow day so he says to me "Hey...you wanna smoke some pot?" at this period of time my parents had just gotten divorced and I was in the full blown rebel stage of teenage development so I exuberatly said Hell yes.

We went into the back of the store and he filled a bucket up with water then cut the bottom outta a half gallon jug. He put a bit of foil on top of that and packed a little bud on top of it and got the chamber all nice and milky. He tells me to put my lips on the mouth of the jug after he took the foil off and then tells me to start inhaling and pushing down to get the smoke in my lungs, I'm sure you all see where this is going, a few seconds later I feel his hand on the back of my head pushing my head down and forcing a ton of smoke into my lungs. I spent the next ten minutes on the floor coughing, then I spent the next thirty minutes eating preformed wads of cookie dough and I don't remember much after that. That was a good day.

A few years back, I smoked for my first time at a house party. We were sitting in the basement of a rundown house in Detroit. There were about 7-8 of us and we maybe smoked a little bit over an ounce. Was great for my first time smoking. Was on cloud nine.

Ahhhh, my first time smoking weed. My brother and I, still in middle school, were locked out of our house cause he had forgotten his key. So we had an older friend in high school who was already home, we went over there to hang out for a bit. He was going to smoke out of this foil bowl he rolled up, asked me to come outside and keep watch.

Well, I took a few hits(don't remember how many). Not sure if I smoked it correctly or not, but I didn't think I was high. I kept asking him for food though. We made some garlic bread, and it was yummy.

i love how we're all generally happy mellow people.. ;o

here's to you brothers and sisters..

about a couple weeks ago while watching half baked

im new too smokin, alot of my friends do so i kno bout diffrent kinds and ish
    [SIZE=\"7\"]all day[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast