Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1655 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Depression settling in...

Here's an idea: Move to Oklahoma and find a nice girl, who lives on a ranch with a pig called, "Oreo".

Hah I can empathize with you man, I was in a horrible relationship for 5 years, girl treated me like shit and all and in the end I just saw through all the bs and said "screw you I'm better then this and I don't need you".

Recently started dating this other girl, I thought she was the greatest thing ever when stuff started between us. But the last few days have been crappy and I've been down over it, granted I haven't really been depressed but I've been down. It's never fun to really want to be with someone then see them show you how two faced people can be, especially when you've been upfront and honest the whole time.

Honestly the best thing I can say for you to do is take a step back, spend some time with friends (friends are the best thing we have in our lives, assuming they are friends and not just acquaintances), And do whatever you enjoy. I know for me whenever something gets me down I go for a run or lift some weights, the feeling of muscle tearing, ligaments stretching and my heart pounding in my head as I push my body towards breaking point makes me feel alive as hell. The endorphin rush is a nice bonus too.

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gundari
    Hah I can empathize with you man, I was in a horrible relationship for 5 years, girl treated me like shit and all and in the end I just saw through all the bs and said "screw you I'm better then this and I don't need you".

Recently started dating this other girl, I thought she was the greatest thing ever when stuff started between us. But the last few days have been crappy and I've been down over it, granted I haven't really been depressed but I've been down. It's never fun to really want to be with someone then see them show you how two faced people can be, especially when you've been upfront and honest the whole time.

Honestly the best thing I can say for you to do is take a step back, spend some time with friends (friends are the best thing we have in our lives, assuming they are friends and not just acquaintances), And do whatever you enjoy. I know for me whenever something gets me down I go for a run or lift some weights, the feeling of muscle tearing, ligaments stretching and my heart pounding in my head as I push my body towards breaking point makes me feel alive as hell. The endorphin rush is a nice bonus too.
    I agree, take a step back, dont look for love, it will find you

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner126
    I agree, take a step back, dont look for love, it will find you

Aye forgot to say that too. Love ain't something you can force, it's something you have to let happen naturally. I've found that all the best things in my life have come to me when I wasn't looking for it, just let the winds carry you where they may.

Aliigetshyphy

Weed never says no!

•     

You just haven't met the right girl yet. Relax don't rush things when you meet a female that you are interested in and go out without the other guys sometime (fly solo). For now the best treatment for your condition is, roll one kick back and watch a Cheech & Chong movie an laugh your ass off.

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123