Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1558 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Depression settling in...

Yea this happens everytime I get close to a girl and she ends up with one of my friends or just some guy and she just rubs it all in my face...

I dont know if thats her way of showing me what im missing or what I did to not get that or.... She just likes to play mind games like fucking crazy.

Well anyways Im going to the doctor Friday because as of theese last couple days ive just been out of it ive been living my life 15 minutes at a time really depressed ive lost all compassion for everything and almost everyone in my life...

So I dont really know what to do right now.

Any advice?
    Squiggle Reviewed by Squiggle on . Depression settling in... Yea this happens everytime I get close to a girl and she ends up with one of my friends or just some guy and she just rubs it all in my face... I dont know if thats her way of showing me what im missing or what I did to not get that or.... She just likes to play mind games like fucking crazy. Well anyways Im going to the doctor Friday because as of theese last couple days ive just been out of it ive been living my life 15 minutes at a time really depressed ive lost all compassion for Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

If girls, just girls. Are the only thing depressing your life you need to take another look. Now, im not tryin to offend anyone but girls are just bitches. You play them or get played. Or in the end all is good and you both play eachother. And eventually you find that right someone.

Dont worry about girls. Just fuckin chill with some mates and if your still in High school trust me, theres always another girl thats easy to find (for me, anyway) I had a high school campus of 3K+

I dunno fuck you must be doin somthin wrong especially if they rub it in. But as said dont worry about what they do and thinkin your life sucks. Sorry if this made no sense. But theres more to life then girls. Bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggle
    Yea this happens everytime I get close to a girl and she ends up with one of my friends or just some guy and she just rubs it all in my face...

I dont know if thats her way of showing me what im missing or what I did to not get that or.... She just likes to play mind games like fucking crazy.

Well anyways Im going to the doctor Friday because as of theese last couple days ive just been out of it ive been living my life 15 minutes at a time really depressed ive lost all compassion for everything and almost everyone in my life...

So I dont really know what to do right now.

Any advice?
    im at the same fucking stage in my life..

I'm pulling through the stage your in right now, not that it is the reason for my user name or yours, but I would recommend smoking some bud, listen to some music, and think about how you came to the present. Imagine the events in your life that caused you to become the given person before consciousness. The art of thought should never be underestimated, the more you think the better you understand yourself, thereby stepping forward to improve your mental health and life.

hey to you it is goin to be okay,

hmmm what about a guy that just stops talking to you out of no where and stops answering your calls, after over a year of doing what we were doing minus a couple of spats.

just ignores everything kinda disapears. maybe with another girl?

do you think that it is another girl?

Quote Originally Posted by naturelovinpuffer
    hmmm what about a guy that just stops talking to you out of no where and stops answering your calls, after over a year of doing what we were doing minus a couple of spats.

Was it a real relationship or a beneficial connection?

hey to you it is goin to be okay,

I once knew a guy that dumped a really nice girl just because she was overweight. He didn't tell her that. He just made it out that he wasn't happy with the direction the relationship was going, or something like that. People can be really stupid.

Don't wonder about why it didn't work, just move on. You deserve better.

I've been in your situation before. I find it best just to move on. Smoke some bud or do something else that makes you happy. You should pull through. If it isn't going well with a girl, then it isn't meant to be. If its right though, it will fall into place on its own.

it was a friends with benifits thing

it was a friends with benifits thing
    You have years ahead of you with boundless opportunities, take your time in the decisions you will make to ensure you follow them. You want an obligated relationship with someone but it won't continue if there is no communication or purpose (mental connection).

You would rather not make the rest of your life about men, take the smart decisions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast