Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1589 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Depression settling in...

i used to be like this about girls then i discovered that there are billions. and a great percentage are ebil, so choose wisely. there are two safe distances between you and girls!

faaaar as fck away
    or their head in your lap

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Breukelen advocaat
    I once knew a guy that dumped a really nice girl just because she was overweight. He didn't tell her that. He just made it out that he wasn't happy with the direction the relationship was going, or something like that. People can be really stupid.

Don't wonder about why it didn't work, just move on. You deserve better.
    If he didnt want to be with the girl then he had three options.

1) Stay with her anyway just to make her happy but end up being miserable

2) Tell her the truth, that doesnt want to be with her because she is overweight.

3) Say the relationship isnt going anywhere or something to that effect.

To be honest I think he chose the best option both for himself and for her. Telling a girl you are leaving her because of the way she looks can mess up their whole life. It can take years for some women to trust a man again and some never even do that. Basically if she thinks its something to do with her as a person then thats fine, theres plenty of fish in the sea. Sometimes its a lot easier for someone to change how they look on the inside as opposed to how they look on outside. Thats just my two pence mate :thumbsup:
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Dont forget that when you look behind you, there\'s a behind you, behind you, where you arent looking!

Better call the fire department, i\'ve hired an arson, to set fire to carpet and burn up your ENTIRE APARTMENT!![/SIZE]

A Cat Falls Into a Pool, a Rooster Laughs.

[COLOR=\"DeepSkyBlue\"]The Moral of The Story?

A Wet Pussy Makes a Cock Feel Good. [/COLOR]

some women aree pure evil. I just got dumped by some bitch a week or two ago after a year+ relationship. Shit is hard to get over, i cant help thinking about her durring the day and especially at night. Its fucked up, i know that shit is over and ive accepted that, its just hard to stop factoring in those 'what ifs'. Bottom line, [most] women [in my experience] are soulless bitches that feed off emotions.
    The funniest thing is that if you asked me a month or two ago I woulda said that all women are these torumenting shedevils except that one.

Its either you hurt them or you get hurt. neither one really helps me sleep at night.

I was depressed for like 2 years after i split up from my ex, i used to go through stages where i was fine, and then stages where i was a mess. I was pissed most of the time, going out looking for trouble. Then all of a sudden i realised it was a waste of time, and going out pissed getting into fights wasnt making me happy or getting me sex. Haha. Anyway, i sorted myself out and met a great woman. If i had still been depressed and drunk i wouldnt have met her. Now lifes looking up, im stoned all the time, and me and her are both happy. Very happy. What im saying is, try and pick yourself up, or your perfect woman will walk right past you.

But your younger, so you've got YEARS ahead of you!

Thanks for all the help and positive comments =)

Well anyways it seems being a total dick to a girl really makes them just want you even more...

WTF right?

She pissed me off finally and was like ya know fuck it.... stopped calling her stopped answering her phone calls stopped texting her unless she called me like 5 times in a row then be a dick about it on the phone...

But now she just wont leave me the fuck alone and shes getting pretty close now...

Guess being a nice guy isnt the way to go...

But to bad most girls are bitches no matter how nice they appear to be in the beginning....

Ive already seen this girls bitchy side I really dont want anything to do with it any more... oh well my friend can have it its not even worth it...

=).

Fuck I love weed.

Weed will never betray you

I recommend a 3-4 month drinking period if its really got you that down. Drinking always helps forget/hide whatever is ailing you.

Don't start drinking, except in moderation. Getting drunk is not the answer, and alcohol is extremely unhealthy in excess.

Quote Originally Posted by Breukelen advocaat
    Don't start drinking, except in moderation. Getting drunk is not the answer, and alcohol is extremely unhealthy in excess.
    Too damn right. I can vouch for that.

Mary Jane is the perfect woman! She's always there for u. She never bitches about anything. And she will never dump u.

Man i love pot!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast