Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1509 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

seeds outdoor

Hello growers... here where i live its starting to warm a little our last frost date is april15. last year i had problems with grasshoppers that just destroyed my plants..and i was doing some soul searching and though maybe if i take these BAGSEEDS that i got from a good stash of smoke that i had. and put them in the ground maybe i could get a start on them grasshoppers.. my question is this i understand that under stress plants would turn male our hermie on me . would it be 2 early to put seeds in the ground and let nature take its course. i have noisy kids that does not allow me to start plants indoors and move outdoors i really want to get a good harvest this year i have some really good seeds that i saved from a fire but not risking them i waiting till may to plant them.. i have a friend sending me some seeds i hope and would also wait to plant them. i just wanted to try something different this year think it would work? my partner is helping with the digging sence iam not able to becouse of health problems that is why im waiting to plant them i dont want to rune them i need that smoke for pain reliefe well thanks for reading and remember be good to others and say what you mean our KARMA WILL GET YOU. peace and god-bless
    SATIVAGIRL Reviewed by SATIVAGIRL on . seeds outdoor Hello growers... here where i live its starting to warm a little our last frost date is april15. last year i had problems with grasshoppers that just destroyed my plants..and i was doing some soul searching and though maybe if i take these BAGSEEDS that i got from a good stash of smoke that i had. and put them in the ground maybe i could get a start on them grasshoppers.. my question is this i understand that under stress plants would turn male our hermie on me . would it be 2 early to put Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

seeds outdoor

I think your best bet is get yourself a 48" set of floros.That way you can plant indoors and get a jump on mother nature usually we dont like to plant our little babies till around middle to late may.I had bought a 48"hood and ballst floro from lowes for around ten bucks.Then bought some floros they were sun stick floros they were like 10buck a piece and give off 40 watts per bulb 40watts is the minimum amount of wattage you need.Or you can just get some cool light floros try to find at least 80 watts or more and put them about 1"or 2 aaway from your babies and you will be very surprised on your results.And remember try to get a fan in the room as soon as possible. Hopefully this might help a little. Peace and keep on growing.