Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1623 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Stoner's favorite video game

What is your favorite video game you play when you are high?

Mine would be Geometry Wars Evolved or Star Craft when I am by myself.

Halo 3 when with other people.
    fmacanthaya Reviewed by fmacanthaya on . Stoner's favorite video game What is your favorite video game you play when you are high? Mine would be Geometry Wars Evolved or Star Craft when I am by myself. Halo 3 when with other people. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Halo 3 or Gears of War when im with people

oldschool nes, snes, genesis and gameboy emulators are where its at when you flying solo

Grand Theft Auto!

super mario 3: mario forever. its a tight game that you can download for free. you can find it here: Free Super Mario 3 : Mario Forever Download
    scroll down the page about half way and click the thing that says marioforever.zip and download it. such a fun game, if you like mario and such

world of warcraft the pvp is awesome, portal play this on a big tv or up close to one and get ready to spazout from horrible portal goodness, team fortress, assasins creed. its ok but really all you do is run around and every once in awhile you get to assasinate someone but really you just run around, halo 2 & 3, hmmm geometry wars =D, everyday shooter..... game is kinda like geometry wars with the amount of action but it changes with each song and call me a noob but i havnt gotten to the last lvl yet its really really hard, heavenly sword (omfg especialy when you protect the dude on the bridge with arrows, just turn off motion control then you can control them easily with sticks > you can shoot them in slowmo so you can decide if you would like to first shoot them in the balls then in the face or take out their kneecaps..... ive spent many hours doing just this. just sit down with some dank then trip while shooting people matrix style)

Quote Originally Posted by kronikilla
    hmmm geometry wars =D, everyday shooter..... game is kinda like geometry wars with the amount of action but it changes with each song and call me a noob but i havnt gotten to the last lvl yet its really really hard,
    I don't get it? typo?

Quote Originally Posted by RileyG
    Grand Theft Auto!
    I use to play that too. Gets boring after a while, due to the fact that all you do is steal cars and kill people...

Theres nothing like getting high and hopping on WoW for a few hours. Dont mind Halo to much either. spent a good portion of my life playing both of those games.

doom 3 when im alone (midnight in the dark with headphones on is so awesome when ur fucked up)

guitar hero when im with other people

guitar hero definately. song of choice is six by all that remains on gh2. its a tradition for me to play that after i smoke

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast