Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1675 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Help start a Chapter of NORML in Pittsburgh!!!

If you or anybody you know are interested in helping me found and maintain a legitamate Chapter of NORML in Pittsburgh, PA please post something here or contact me on Myspace: email search [email protected] or search my Myspace URL: myspace.com/bent_perception....., send a friend request and a message w/ your friend request so that I will aknowledge your friend request.... my profile is currently set to private as to ward off unwanted traffic! I look forward to hearing from anybody serious and passionate about the cause to help Legalize Cannabis/Hemp for Medical/Indeustrial/and possible recreational use!!!!
    KoolVibe Reviewed by KoolVibe on . Help start a Chapter of NORML in Pittsburgh!!! If you or anybody you know are interested in helping me found and maintain a legitamate Chapter of NORML in Pittsburgh, PA please post something here or contact me on Myspace: email search [email protected] or search my Myspace URL: myspace.com/bent_perception....., send a friend request and a message w/ your friend request so that I will aknowledge your friend request.... my profile is currently set to private as to ward off unwanted traffic! I look forward to hearing from anybody Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The wheels are in motion, I have already submitted the by-laws. I e-mailed you, get in touch!

Hey man, please contact me as well. I am interested in being active and working hard to change opinions and legislation. I KNOW we can do it!

sign me up pm me I'll tell you my details