Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1515 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

do you burn yourself often?

yeah dude one time i was high and i just lit a bowl for a long time and went to itch my nose with the lighter still and my hand and burnt my cheek while i was inhaling

Quote Originally Posted by WaZ
    Occasionally I'll grab the wrong part of a vaporizer whip (when loading bowls and what not) and get some really hot glass in between my fingers...

I have seen people try to light the wrong end of a joint as well.
    YEAH i did the same thing once
    the first time i ever used my homemade vaporizer i got stoned and didnt think about it, i put the bulb in my hand when it was fuckin HOT and my hand burnt for the rest of the night

3.   Advertisements

Once, at a birthday party, I was really drunk. One of my friends could do a party trick where he closes his fist, feeds gas into it from his lighter, then lights his palm on fire for a couple of seconds. some other guys where asking him to do it, then i said I'd do it. But screw the palm, i'd just put gas in my mouth and blow on the lighter.

After I'd got the gas in my mouth, instead of lighting the lighter in front of me and blowing, I opened my mouth, and lit the lighter. Why? Cause I was drunk
    after probably half a second, I realized my mouth was burning, so I blew really hard. Well, the lighter was still lit and in front of my face, and the flame was a good 3 inches high. My face caught fire for a brief moment, i burnt my eyelashes, my eyebrows, the hair in my nose, and my face kinda hurt. My friends were torn between laughing their heads off and calling the fire department. they went with laughing...

Usually when I'm out of bud, or when i'm cleaning my pipe I'll make some rez balls. I'll usually end up burning myself at least one time that night either by a scoob of rez going into my mouth, or by the pipe just getting so god damned hot because you have to heat rez up a shitload for it to start smoking.

I've actually burned my lips by putting the bowl part of the pipe in my mouth. I was so high I had no idea what I was doing and lit up the mouth piece and put the bowl in my mouth which was extremely hot. My friends made fun of me for weeks for that one

lol all of that is funny shit. I remember one time i was sooo high that i found the spark that the lighter made so fascinating that i held it up close to my face and kept flicking it and looking at it. Then i lit it by accident and it burnt part of my eyelash off. lmao that was some funny shit.:jointsmile:

Not often, rarely on my thumbs though, when i'm burning my hash to break it apart.

i lit my long wavy hair on fire while using a straight shooter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123