Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1548 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anxiety and sex....

Ok I'm now dating a new girl, that I have mentioned in the "online dating" thread. I met her online but she lives like 2 blocks away from me. Well its been like 3 days since we have started dating each other..well I haven't had sex since a few months before my seperation (about 11 months ago) And well I'm extremly anxious, I suffer from high anxiety sometimes. and well its affecting the little gnome...I need some advice, I wanna have sex with her, but I am having problems if ya know what I mean...I'm not on meds for my anxiety, but maybe I should be especially if its affecting my sexual Preformance...I really like this girl, and I don't wanna fuck it up with my preformance...I dunno...this is all kinds of embarrassing...
    potsmokingnome Reviewed by potsmokingnome on . Anxiety and sex.... Ok I'm now dating a new girl, that I have mentioned in the "online dating" thread. I met her online but she lives like 2 blocks away from me. Well its been like 3 days since we have started dating each other..well I haven't had sex since a few months before my seperation (about 11 months ago) And well I'm extremly anxious, I suffer from high anxiety sometimes. and well its affecting the little gnome...I need some advice, I wanna have sex with her, but I am having problems if ya know what I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Anxiety and sex....

You need to work on the source of this anxiety. Is smoking is making it easy or worst ?
    This is my new dream
    My old dream
    This is Only A Fiction, with some pictures directly from my mind via USB 3.0 !

Anxiety and sex....

hmmm..have you had problems before?

Performance anxiety is a real thing and it happens..I am sure your ready for sex but afraid at the same time..have you seen a doctor? Do you smoke? How do you eat? Healthy? Vitamins?

I need to know these things before I can give a complete analysis.

Anxiety and sex....

Ok geo, and Lucifer. I'll give a quick response (got to goto work soon)...Well as far as smoking goes, she's not big on the whole smoking weed thing, so I ahevn't smoked weed around her, well we did once when we visited a friend. but she's not too keen on it so I don't smoke around her. I haven't seen a doctor yet, plan on making an apointment today. I don't smoke cigs (ick), I'm startin to eat healthy, and no I don't take vitamins. And yes with my wife I use to have this problem too, especially the first couple times we tried to have sex, and a few times after that..... ok off to work i go, will check back later tonight.

Anxiety and sex....

You would know better than I if this works for you, but you could start more slowly doing things that don't require your "gnome" at first. You could have outercourse! Haha or just use your mouth... :thumbsup:

Anxiety and sex....

Get to know more about her. Understand her past, goals, interests, lifestyle, etc. The two of you need to be comfortable around each other and be free as yourselves. Communication is very important.

Anxiety and sex....

Gnome, couple bits of advice.
    Is this performance anxiety that you feel not only over sex, but also of a sort of stage fright sort? If so, remember that a nice girl is going to judge who you ARE, not think of you as an actor on a stage.
    Do you feel like you HAVE to do the deed right away?

Anxiety and sex....

yeah, I have was kinda thinking that to..kinda early..but he is already nervous that she might want it and then he is going to freak and psyche himself out..so he is already preparing himself for failure...but dude, you can do it..we will be right there with you on a 2 way mic leading you all the way. LOL..j/k..dont worry there are ways, there are ways...we got your back on this.

Anxiety and sex....

Hey... take a lesson from George Costanza... if you have a special move, DON'T write the instructions on your hand. Memorize it.

Anxiety and sex....

Just focus on her body instead of focusing on making your junk hard. Youll be fine.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast