Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Anxiety and sex....

Yeah I know all of this is sound advice, but honestly I have reached a point in my life where I no longer feel the urge to smoke pot to be happy. I spend too much money on it as well, and yes I need to calm the F down and relax. I'm seriously going to got the doctor and have a full blown talk about this with him. Anxiety has been a big controlling factor in my life, and I'm just sick of it! But I'm also sick of spendin soo much money on weed, and all I get out of it is a head buzz which is just fake happiness. I have put my 5 joints away in a ziplock bag in the freezer just incase i change my mind. Its not just the erectile problems I'm having problems with. Pot makes me have insomia, I hate the burn outs, and even after 4 days of no weed I'm waking up in the morning more refreshed then I have in years. I just don't need pot to make me happy no more, I may enjoy it from time to time still, but for now I just want the THC out of my sysytem, and I wanna start feeling better about myself, for myself, and not relly on weed to calm me down, or for me to be able to have a good time. So yeah i'm sure my personal anxiety is causing more of the problems then the weed is, but I still wanna quit smokin the herb on a constant basis. I may just be takin a break, I may be quiting for good. Personally i just wanna quit weed at least for a bit to see if my mental state, and physical state will become more healthy because of it. Call it a personal experiment if you will.

I still will come on this site, cause its like a second home to me! Everyone on here rocks! I love you all, and I won't come here and bash people for smoking weed, I just won't be one of tthe p0eople smoking weed no more. I just don't feel ther need for it anymore I really don't. I smoked weed for mainly all the wrong reasons in the past, and its time for me to move on and go foward in my life in what i view is a more positive way! Thank you all so very much, for all your time to respond to my thread, I trully apreciate it, and it means a lot to me! Not one negative comment was made at my exspense and I apreciate that more then words will ever say. I will still come here, maybe not as frequently as in the past, but I gaurentee this is not goodbye!

and geo when I have time I will send you an e-mail! Your one of my favorite people on this site, cause you all ways have such sound advice, and your funny as all hell! Thanks again everyone!

Anxiety and sex....

Good luck to you, Gnome. A break can't hurt, and if you feel better without, then all the more power to you. I feel better without, too. Mostly physically. It really did do nasty things to my heart rhythm the last time I smoked, and I'm on an anti-arrhythmic medicine now that it could be downright deadly in combination with. As a very smart person recently pointed out to me, if you're in favor of people having the freedom to smoke weed, then you need to be just as much of an advocate for people who choose not to too.

Good luck with your personal experiment. I hope your anxiety lessens. Try working as much exercise into your life as you can right now. It really helps me with anxiety and tension, and for men, it's great for your vascular health and erectile function. Remember that non-smokers--even those simply taking temporary breaks--can still be greatly effective advocates for cannabis.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Anxiety and sex....

Quote Originally Posted by potsmokingnome
    Yeah I know all of this is sound advice, but honestly I have reached a point in my life where I no longer feel the urge to smoke pot to be happy. I spend too much money on it as well, and yes I need to calm the F down and relax. I'm seriously going to got the doctor and have a full blown talk about this with him. Anxiety has been a big controlling factor in my life, and I'm just sick of it! But I'm also sick of spendin soo much money on weed, and all I get out of it is a head buzz which is just fake happiness. I have put my 5 joints away in a ziplock bag in the freezer just incase i change my mind. Its not just the erectile problems I'm having problems with. Pot makes me have insomia, I hate the burn outs, and even after 4 days of no weed I'm waking up in the morning more refreshed then I have in years. I just don't need pot to make me happy no more, I may enjoy it from time to time still, but for now I just want the THC out of my sysytem, and I wanna start feeling better about myself, for myself, and not relly on weed to calm me down, or for me to be able to have a good time. So yeah i'm sure my personal anxiety is causing more of the problems then the weed is, but I still wanna quit smokin the herb on a constant basis. I may just be takin a break, I may be quiting for good. Personally i just wanna quit weed at least for a bit to see if my mental state, and physical state will become more healthy because of it. Call it a personal experiment if you will.

I still will come on this site, cause its like a second home to me! Everyone on here rocks! I love you all, and I won't come here and bash people for smoking weed, I just won't be one of tthe p0eople smoking weed no more. I just don't feel ther need for it anymore I really don't. I smoked weed for mainly all the wrong reasons in the past, and its time for me to move on and go foward in my life in what i view is a more positive way! Thank you all so very much, for all your time to respond to my thread, I trully apreciate it, and it means a lot to me! Not one negative comment was made at my exspense and I apreciate that more then words will ever say. I will still come here, maybe not as frequently as in the past, but I gaurentee this is not goodbye!

and geo when I have time I will send you an e-mail! Your one of my favorite people on this site, cause you all ways have such sound advice, and your funny as all hell! Thanks again everyone!
    I'm happy to read this, and I hope you do much better off the pot, but the only thing to stop you from your next smoke session is death.

Stay positive.

4.   Advertisements

Anxiety and sex....

I too, hope you do well. Should be a wake up call to other smokers too. Smoking weed, to me and many more is a relief from life, a leisure activity. I don't smoke to calm down, or to relieve any ailment. I simply smoke for the fun of it.

People should think about the reason they smoke. If its for fun, then enjoy, but if its to avoid life in general. Quit. I was at that point a while back when I was in the pits and all it did was make it worse. I couldn't sleep I couldn't function. I quit for a few months and got my mind right, then started again for the right reasons.

I think its more widely known that alcoholics drink to cope with life, but the same goes for people who use marijuana, or any other drug. If your doing drugs for medical reasons thats another story, but just to cope with a break up, a low point in your life, unemployment, etc. QUIT. Get your mind right. And enjoy life fog free.

Anxiety and sex....

Quote Originally Posted by potsmokingnome
    afterwards, we did somethin I have never done before, we cuddled in bed together naked, and I have never felt so comfortable with someone in my whole life!
    This is a great part of sex, luxuriating in the afterglow. Hold her naked body in your arms and stroke up and down her back and along her side. Feel her curves and warm skin. Squeeze her ass a little bit. It feels great and women love it. It's very relaxing. Do this for awhile, and soon it's time for round 2!
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Anxiety and sex....

Its been 6 days so far since I have been free of THC, I know it will be lurking in my body for a couple more weeks, but I swear I feel so much better already! I have not even the slightest urge to smoke weed anymore, and wow the money I am saving because of it! I don't feel as burnout, and I have way more energy! The lil gnome likes it too, he's way more responsive now, just think about it for a sec. If your body gets burnt out from weed wouldn't your penis (aka the lil gnome) get burnt out as well? The little gnome is coming around! and it also helps that i am relaxing more when it comes to sex too, but I swear not smoking weed is helping me out as well.

Like I said before I'm not against smoking weed, its just not for me anymore! This might be a break, it might be for good, I'm starting to think it will be more a permenant thing though! I feel physically, and mentally better. I can think more clearer, I have more energy. I'm just not into getting so high, then getting so damn burnt out, I like creating my own highs in life its more satisfying that way! Thank you all for the suport, and hearing it from birdgirl as well means a lot to me! I'm glad your feeling better off pot as well, glad your more healthy

Thank you everyone for all your suport! and I love you all! you all rock!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234