Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1549 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anxiety and sex....

rock on man...

lil gnome...haha...that's funny...

Anxiety and sex....

xannax!
    \"ALL THOSE
    MOMENTS
    WILL BE LOST IN TIME,
    LIKE TEARS
    IN RAIN.\"
    -ROY

(\\__/)
    (o.O )
    (> < )

3.   Advertisements

Anxiety and sex....

And be aware that some (lots) of psychiatric medicines can contribute to ED.

Anxiety and sex....

+1 definitely...

Anxiety and sex....

the gnome failed again...damn freakin condoms, and leg cramps! she tried to jump my bones again last night but the little gnome was stiff as all heel, and then came on the condom...fumbling with that I lost some of my blood flow, then came the leg cramps...that just ruined it.

Question as well, can weed cause impotency? (sp?) cause I no longer get the morning hard on, I haven't smoked weed in like 4 days, and quite frankly I don't think I'm going to smoke again, I'm sick of getting burnt out. and if weed is causing some of this problem I don't want it either!! I have like 5 joints pre rolled, and ready to smoke and quite frankly I have no urge to smoke them. Its not just because she doesn't like it, I've been meaning to quit for awhile now..and if weed is causing my lil gnome to not stand straight, well then the gnome needs to stop. This is not farewell though, cause I love this site. It just means I'm done with the herb! I can get errect its just maintaining that errection sometimes, or sometimes I just can't get errect. Stinky and geo can you please resond to the impotency question, cause I value your intelligence. I don't wanna hear from a bunch of stoner kids "Weed doesn't cause me to go limp, its not the weed dude!" Cause I'm not a little stoner no more, and I think my age, and the fact I'm a chronic, and I have anxiety is causing me to have major problems in the lil gnome area!

As of today though I officially have quit weed! aqnd I feel great about it! its my time, I'm doing this for myself! and thats the way it should be. Weed takes like 3 months to get out of the system doesn't it? or is it a month? Don't get me wrong you guys all still rock, and I'm glad you enjoy the herb, its just not for me no more now there will be more weed for you all, now that this chronic has put down the pipe!

Anxiety and sex....

Quote Originally Posted by potsmokingnome
    Stinky and geo can you please resond to the impotency question, cause I value your intelligence.
    Sheesh Gnome, come on, you know I like to give advice from the voice of experience... Let's get one thing clear here:

I AM A CHICK.
    I DO NOT OWN A PENIS.
    I AM NOT SUSCEPTIBLE TO MORNING WOOD OR IMPOTENCE.

Okay sorry but you were beggin' for it. lol.

You're stressed. Go have a chat with your doc. Get the lil' guy a little bottle of perky pills. Oh, and for God's sake, listen to all the guys who say you should spend more time pullin' yer own pud... get some nasty pr0n or whatever and practice the FUCK outta not coming too fast. Also google 'male multiple orgasm' for techniques to last longer. F'real.

Anxiety and sex....

You can get some crazy advice here sometimes. LOL ^^

Look at my profile and find my email and email me..

Anxiety and sex....

#1. Never heard of weed contributing to ED....could happen though.
    #2. Depending on how old you are, that could be a huge factor.
    #3. Go to the Doctor, he/she will help you.
    #4. Self-fulfilling prophecy - If you are worried or even thinking your lil buddy might not perform, it won't. Trust me, it has happened to me.

So really, my prescription for love for you, is, get some meds, and relax. RELAX. Your lil buddy will do its job if you allow it to. The mind is a strong thing, allow the BODY to be stronger.
    Is it just me or does my lighter walk off constantly?:stoned:

Anxiety and sex....

it happens to me if I'm too worried that it'll happen...stop thinking about it...let her body and her touch and her smell completely engulf your senses...stop thinking so damn much...

and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't cannabis help circulation? I was under the impression that's all boner pills do as well. which is why saffron and other plants have been used for centuries as ED meds...because of the added circulation...

Anxiety and sex....

I can get errect its just maintaining that errection sometimes, or sometimes I just can't get errect.
    Cause I'm not a little stoner no more, and I think my age, and the fact I'm a chronic, and I have anxiety is causing me to have major problems in the lil gnome area!
    did you ever stop and think maybe its you and you should see a doctor about it.?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast