Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1849 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Enforcements? =

Hi..Cannabis Laws are made almost anywhere, but they are at times not enforced.. Like where I live (Pakistan) the enforcement of the laws regarding drugs and stuff is hilarious.. It gets socially more visible and acceptable as you go towards the North Western Side. Now check this out and answer just like I have.

- Where can you smoke weed comfortably without any cop-type risk?

1. Right outside your house? - Yes
    2. In heavily packed commercial places? - Not usually.. its rude to smoke in public, especially when theres a lot of it.
    3. Restaurants/Lounges/Coffee Shops? - Yes most of them.
    4. Parks? - Yes most definitely
    5. On the road/in Your car? - Yes most definitely
    6. Near the parliament? - Yes
    7. Next to a police station - No

Its easy here man.. I mean there are chances a cop gets you but a bribe of about 7-8 USD Should be good enough or he might just want some of your good stuff.. its happened to me a lot of times. Now you go ahead and answer the same questions

Peace V
    Zain
    poseidon Reviewed by poseidon on . Enforcements? = Hi..Cannabis Laws are made almost anywhere, but they are at times not enforced.. Like where I live (Pakistan) the enforcement of the laws regarding drugs and stuff is hilarious.. It gets socially more visible and acceptable as you go towards the North Western Side. Now check this out and answer just like I have. - Where can you smoke weed comfortably without any cop-type risk? 1. Right outside your house? - Yes 2. In heavily packed commercial places? - Not usually.. its rude to smoke in Rating: 5
    what?

2.   Advertisements

Enforcements? =

no no no no no oh and NO....damn that would be nice especially in the car.:stoned:

Enforcements? =

I used to live in Pakistan.. in Karachi, for about a year and a half. This was back in 94. We were evacuated because we were on a trip in India with friends when we found out that the minivan that takes embassy employees to work was ambushed and 3 of 4 people inside were killed.

Not that that has anything to do with this thread.

I live in the United States.. enough said. The answer to all of the questions for me is no.

Enforcements? =

i was gonna say that buy i didnt want to b an asshole...so now ill say OUR MILITARY IS THE SHIT AND IM PROTECTED. Obviously your police force is corrupt.. who knows what else u could bribe from those guys...Murder...Robbery

Enforcements? =

Hi poseidon and welcome to the forums

Sadly, like many others on here, the closest I've come to that kind of 'liberating' experience is smoking in Holland (or parts of North Africa).

Slightly off topic, Pakistan is somewhere I've always wanted to visit, but I'm unsure as to the kind of reception an obviously western tourist might attract (particularly one travelling on a UK passport).
    I've visited neighbouring countries in the past and had a great time (though that was before the Iraq/Afghanistan wars), what are your thoughts on the risks or dangers?

Cheers for any info
    Flame

Enforcements? =

Fuck man that sound awesome. :thumbsup:

Enforcements? =

yes well.. shit has happened in Pakistan.. I have a British passport as well, I don't get into any trouble, if anything Its an advantage..trust me. The kind of Pakistan you're talking about are those remote areas with tribal people with strange belief systems. I live in Islamabad, the capital and though its still Pakistan its far far much better than the rest of it. Thats what I think, Its safe, I've been safe all this time.. Now Tetraspace, the police force is corrupted, but as far as the hash part is concerned, Its a little more socially acceptable here since Pakistan hasn't had 'propaganda movies' regarding marijuana, people smoke it all the time at shrines and local folk music festivals and stuff. All the cops want is some easy money cause the 'law' says its illegal.. I mean thats what the cannabis situation is.. Im not patriotic, if anything Im against the idea of patriotism.. I just think that the cannabis law enforcement here is prettttty sweet for marijuana users.
    what?

Enforcements? =

Quote Originally Posted by poseidon
    .......Its easy here man.. I mean there are chances a cop gets you but a bribe of about 7-8 USD Should be good enough or he might just want some of your good stuff.. its happened to me a lot of times. Now you go ahead and answer the same questions .....
    Seriously, most cops just want a joint or two..
    what?

Enforcements? =

1. Right outside your house? - Yes
    2. In heavily packed commercial places? - Yes, London is a perfect example.
    3. Restaurants/Lounges/Coffee Shops? - No, because smoking inside public places is banned.
    4. Parks? - Yes
    5. On the road/in Your car? - Yes
    6. Near the parliament? - Yes
    7. Next to a police station - In some cases, YES [some of them are always closed or unmanned]

As long as your an adult, in England your chances of being done for smoking are extremely low, and as for actually being arrested - almost nill, unless other factors are taken into concideration.

Enforcements? =

yea i've heard about that.. Im going to london on the 18th of December.. If I can convince a friend to come along I'd love to go to Amsterdam aswell. But my friends in london have told me that its really cool smoking up there.. I'll load myself on everything I get my hands on..anything psychedelic
    what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook