Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1444 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Enforcements? =

tetraspace, very funny.

i really hopethat you know marijuana is medical and a personal issue rather than a criminal offence no matter of how much politicise or propagate it with one-way media. pakistan is a country where marijuana use is highly tolerated. it find marijuana laws in your country rather funny.. 'medical marijuana'.. what is that supposed to mean? on one hand you're saying that marijuana is a criminal offence and on the other hand you're selling it to patients. isn't it harmful now?
    at least here in pakistan the cops let you go with paying off some cash because they have to catch the people who smoke marijuana... it's their job but they themselves know it's a medical and personal issue... they can't be possibly worried about our health more than we could be..

and for you information, our police force has caught and the law has prosecuted the murderers, robbers and the burglars.. because they know that's a matter of safety. boy, safety is a funny word eh? sorry man, our military isn' THE shit becauseit's not willing to drink international blood for higher revenue. YET i am still safe.

poseidon, what do you say? do YOU know someone who has died because of government or military corruption?

our country is very tolerant and we won't take shit from internation puppeteers. you call it corruption, we call it tolerance because the laws itself are fucked up.

2.   Advertisements

Enforcements? =

I agree that the laws are fucked up and it is tolerance. Lets not make a political debate out of this, it happens when things like this get started.. You're taking it too personally? I mean i've been through studies that have proven that discrimination can be triggered by something as simple as dividing people into separate groups. So why the countries in the first place? Its a round fucking world.. The fact that medical marijuana and anti-marijuana stuff is happening because of the diversity, America is huge man, there are people that think differently I'm sure and some of them get to have a say. And yes Pakistan is safe, no doubt about that..I don't consider myself in any sort of danger and I also believe that the Pakistani police has somewhat tolerated marijuana which has made their stupidity focus on bigger problems and LUCKILY thats worked out for the better... But then again man, Pakistan is a third world country.. it is pretty shitty in a lot of ways, I mean khoso besides Islamabad, Lahore and maybe Karachi alot of the shit is underdeveloped. Oh man, Im buzzzinng
    what?

Enforcements? =

btw, zain, i love how you put it.. "near the parliament"... haahhaahaha

Enforcements? =

:rastasmoke:
    what?

Enforcements? =

1 right out side your house - yes
    2 heavily packed commercial places - every cncert i ever been to
    3 resturaunts lounges and coffe shops - no , no smoking in public buildings
    4 parks - definitly
    5 on the road /in the car - yes but i dont like to
    6 near the parlimet - dont have one
    7 near police stations - one of our favorite places to blaze when i was in high school you could spit on the police station from

Enforcements? =

thats nice, whats states in the US has marijuana been legalized/decriminalized in as yet?
    what?

Enforcements? =

Quote Originally Posted by poseidon
    thats nice, whats states in the US has marijuana been legalized/decriminalized in as yet?
    Under Federal Law none.

Enforcements? =

1 right out side your house - no (not where I live)
    2 heavily packed commercial places - no
    3 resturaunts lounges and coffe shops - no
    4 parks - usually
    5 on the road /in the car - variable
    6 near the parlimet - No
    7 near police stations -No

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook