Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1717 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some one that understands to talk to

Hey there! Im new to this forum so I hope it is ok if I ask for opinions here ..
    My hubby got caught with a single plant that was not even dried in our garage and has been charged with Manufacture/Deliver THC (<=200g) Ya, he did have another prior for 3 grams I believe so this is his second time getting caught.
    Im so scared~ Does anyone on here have any opinions on what he will get?
    Will he get jail time u think? Fines and paying for all the stuff they make u pay for will be hard enough as Im a stay at home mom and he is the sole provider of our 4 children.
    He has always been responsible and has always kept a job and is a wonderful husband and father!
    He was trying to save money and grow this plant for personal use as things have been so tight with me not working too right now,
    i do not think he understood how much trouble he would be in if he got caught,,,but i just dont get they can ruin your entire life when u grew one plant for personal use yaknow? If he has jail time I do not know how he would handle it and im praying someone tells me he wont get it? Probation anything~~ but time away from us. We have been married since highschool 23 years now and I just hate seeing him go through this...not to mention how hard it is on me too..
    Just anyone to talk to about this would be nice...
    Anyone know of a good cheap lawyer? That would also be good...I hear public defenders are not good?
    Also wanted to ask..how can they charge for this weight when the plant was wet and had stems on it...huge stems too! Is that how they do it and it is ok? I mean, maybe it would weigh alot less if it would have been dry and it wouldnt be a felony then? Any help~~~ I would soooooooo appreciate it! Please stop in and say hi! :hippy:
    grace342 Reviewed by grace342 on . Need some one that understands to talk to Hey there! Im new to this forum so I hope it is ok if I ask for opinions here .. My hubby got caught with a single plant that was not even dried in our garage and has been charged with Manufacture/Deliver THC (<=200g) Ya, he did have another prior for 3 grams I believe so this is his second time getting caught. Im so scared~ Does anyone on here have any opinions on what he will get? Will he get jail time u think? Fines and paying for all the stuff they make u pay for will be hard enough Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hi grace, welcome. So sorry to hear of you and hubby's bad luck.

Check out the norml site for your state...a wealth of info on this site.
    State By State Laws - NORML

Thanks so much for the info. I checked it out...ya, it looks bad on the page. Im so hoping this max time does not happen and they let him have probation instead of putting him in jail or worse. If he had it to do all over again he would have not done it but well he did and now we are at the mercy of the judge.
    Id give anything for someone to have someone tell me he probably wont get time cuz of his circumstances or ANYTHING It just all seems so wrong for one plant...anywhos, thanks again!

Get a lawyer and ask for a deferred agreement. He'll probably end up on a year of that with loss of driving privs for 6 months...MAYBE a lil' jail time but not to much...15 days tops! Also, he'll have to do drug assessment program and probably community service.

Been there done that.......good luck!:thumbsup:

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

Thx for the help! we will get ahold of a lawyer today.
    What is a deferred agreement? Will he HAVE to loose his license if he didnt get caught in the car doing anything? Is that just routine? Im wondering because that would really make it hard to get to work. Yikes! So if he did have jail time and they gave him off to go to work he still wouldnt beable to get there.
    We will ask the lawyer about what u said. Thx again for taking the time to write me I so appreciate it!!!!

On the deferred agreement it's more/less a suspension of the sentence. IF ya do get busted during this time though it's an auto guilty plea on the initial charge plus a bail jumping charge added to that so ya HAVE TO KEEP IT REAL!! Every three months ya have to call in with the usual questions asked:
    Still working?
    No problems with the police?
    Have ya been using drugs?

After a year they'd drop the manufacturing/distribution to a possession charge. NO piss tests or home visits!! That's the plus. As far as the driving loss.....that's pretty much a given for Wisconsin; don't matter if you were behind the wheel or not.

If ya need more info or want to discuss....send me an e-mail; you'll find it in my sig. I don't know where your located but IF your in the same area as myself I got a name of a GREAT lawyer. Best of luck.

Hey there~ I sent ya an email
    Did u say they come to your home during the deferment? How come?
    That would be great about the lawyer! Hope he takes a payment plan?

If u get 15 days say in jail...do they usually give u huber during that time so u dont miss work so u can pay the court and fines and all?
    Ill check my email in a bit ~
    Thx so much again. U have givin us hope! U sure cant live without Hope! So u are our Angel!
    By the way~I love your Dancin Santa! haha

Quote Originally Posted by grace342
    Hey there~ I sent ya an email
    Did u say they come to your home during the deferment? How come?
    That would be great about the lawyer! Hope he takes a payment plan?

If u get 15 days say in jail...do they usually give u huber during that time so u dont miss work so u can pay the court and fines and all?
    Ill check my email in a bit ~
    Thx so much again. U have givin us hope! U sure cant live without Hope! So u are our Angel!
    By the way~I love your Dancin Santa! haha
    Just checked my e-mail and nothing there....psycho_4_bud at yahoo.

No prob on the huber as long as ya pass the piss testing.....I had to sit the 15. Oh yeah....ya get a few days off for good time and also if he had to sit AT ALL, that is also knocked off the time. After all that I actually had 11 days.

There are NO home visits or piss testing on the deferred agreement....unlike probation where they WILL test and visit. I told my lawyer I'm way to old and set in my ways to have some punk tell me what to do and where to do it. LOL

:hippy:
    I sent out the mail again...not sure what happened as I did have the right email...maybe it went into your spam mail?
    I forgot to ask ya...does the lawyer have a case with them giving him the 200 or less when this 1 plant was weighed allllllllll completly GREEN and all the stems and whatnot? I mean if they weighed it dry it might not be a felony amount yaknow? Am i graspin here? ha

We r so interested in a your good lawyer if he is near us Does he have a payment plan?
    What do u think about public defenders?
    I dont know if we would qualify though but are they as good in this type of crime?
    So, u do get pissed at some point huh...when? That would be really good to know..But they dont piss u during the deferment. That is wild!
    Do u think if he got time in jail he could do the home thingy, with the bracelet? I know some crimes do not qualfy for this..do u know about if it would in this case?
    Let me know if u get my mail..i asked some of these things on there too
    I cant say it enough! That u for your help!!!! From me and my hubby!

Also, forgot to ask ...what can he expect at his first court date? Will they take him away right then? Is that when they might piss him? He wont have to have bail or anything u dont think? That would suck with no money to get him out, It isnt like he is violent or a risk to run...I dont know how that works either,
    He is a vet. I wonder if that will help him out at all.......hummm just thinking out loud. I do that a lot ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast