Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need some one that understands to talk to

Quote Originally Posted by grace342
    Also, forgot to ask ...what can he expect at his first court date? Will they take him away right then? Is that when they might piss him? He wont have to have bail or anything u dont think? That would suck with no money to get him out, It isnt like he is violent or a risk to run...I dont know how that works either,
    He is a vet. I wonder if that will help him out at all.......hummm just thinking out loud. I do that a lot ha
    No piss testing at all until, or if, he either goes to jail on hubor or put on probation. The first court date is nothing but blah, blah, blah....don't worry about it, he'll be going home. For something on this order your probably looking at a $500 signature bond.

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

2.   Advertisements

Ohhh, ok so there will be a bond of $500 I hope they take credit cards? Yikes!
    Did u get my emails? I did want to get your lawyers name and I had some other questions for ya ~Im not sure why u arent getting them as your addy came right up with my mail program I didnt even have to put it in the first time the second time i did but it was the same as before maybe im goin to your junk mail?
    Im not sure where your lawyer is...
    I live let me see says i cant tell ya so u can guess by hints k? Is that ok i wonder..
    I love Bib overalls...U know the brand? That is where i live. Is he anywhere near here?
    Hopefully u can get my emails..how do i give u my email?
    Does your lawyer let u make payment and what is the cost we r looking at with him...if u have any idea, that would be helpful He will probably also want a down payment?
    What did u think about them weighing it green..have any opinions there.
    Anyways, I dont want to drive u nuts..u have helped so much already. Ill give u my email if u tell me how..
    Have a great night! Looks like Charlie Browns Christmas is on..gotta go watch it with the lil ones

Oh wow I just got your email...gotta go read that first

Quote Originally Posted by grace342
    Ohhh, ok so there will be a bond of $500 I hope they take credit cards? Yikes!
    Did u get my emails? I did want to get your lawyers name and I had some other questions for ya ~Im not sure why u arent getting them as your addy came right up with my mail program I didnt even have to put it in the first time the second time i did but it was the same as before maybe im goin to your junk mail?
    Im not sure where your lawyer is...
    I live let me see says i cant tell ya so u can guess by hints k? Is that ok i wonder..
    I love Bib overalls...U know the brand? That is where i live. Is he anywhere near here?
    Hopefully u can get my emails..how do i give u my email?
    Does your lawyer let u make payment and what is the cost we r looking at with him...if u have any idea, that would be helpful He will probably also want a down payment?
    What did u think about them weighing it green..have any opinions there.
    Anyways, I dont want to drive u nuts..u have helped so much already. Ill give u my email if u tell me how..
    Have a great night! Looks like Charlie Browns Christmas is on..gotta go watch it with the lil ones
    Signature bond.....no cash needed there. Usually the lawyers will take some sort of payment plan...sure you'll need some cash down though.

They never even told me what the total weight of mine was....hell, the cops even said there were 4 plants instead of 11. Wonder what happened to the other 7.......hmmmmm??

Hey, any way I can help ya out no problem!!! Feel free to ask for any advice. Makes it easy to give an honest response since I went through it here.

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

best of luck, i always heard good things about WI and bud...
    wish i could give you my 'get outta jail free' card
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?

LOL! Wish U could get him a get out of jail card too! ha Wish it was that easy!
    Ya, Wisconsin it great. We have went all over the world and nothings like home in Wisconsin~great people too! Although I sure wish the laws were like Amsterdam! My hubby went t o a coffee shop there and scored some hash...good stuff. I was freakin though as my parents met us down there and well they were watching him at every move..he was pretty sneaky though ha When will America ever get it right. I just dont get it!

Wow, cant believe how much u have taught us! Thank God it just needs a John Hancock! Dont know how we will swing it but seems it always works out..thank u again for all your help! That hope is keepin us going here. What terrible timing too..right before Christmas. But then again it wold be a bad time whenever ~for anyone for that matter~

Either way I think we better chill before one of us has a heart attack...Knowing that first court date isnt much then that means there is longer to worry and if we keep on how we have we will both be grey before that date ~
    Speaking of....does it help if family goes and begs the judge not to put him in jail blablabla? Id do it if it would help forsure.
    Thats funny they got u with only 4 and u had 11 what the ?
    I bet they smoked it up or sold it maybe. I dont trust cops anymore. Cant believe it did in the first place. ~Live and learn~
    Better go fornow~have to go get my lil one ready for preschool
    Hope u have a great day! Chat with ya later~:hippy:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12