Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1523 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My First Time Smoking At A Concert

This was my third time smoking. Here is my experience.

I had been looking forward to this concert for a long time. The show was Cold War Kids live at Webster Hall, and I was finally going to smoke at a concert. I had half a blunt of purple haze with me ( I and a couple of other people had smoked the other half with my dealer ). My first issue came up, how to sneak it in. I had determined that the best way would be to crotch it. I rolled the blunt up in printer paper ( for protection ), and taped it to the crotch of my boxers.

I was then on my way. I had the blunt crotched for over three hours, and I wasnt sure if it was going to make it ( I thought it was going to be crushed. My friend and I were the first 2 on line to enter the venue. I walked to the bouncer, showed him my I.D., and then proceeded down the stairs into the venue. There I encountered something which I had not expected, no security, nothing! I eagerly ran to the bathroom, removed the blunt from the crotch of my boxers, and to my delight it was fine.

My friend and I went to the general admission area, and secured our spots in the second row of people, center stage. By now I was getting anxious. Out of fear of security, I had told myself that I would only smoke if I saw other people smoking. The opening acts came on, and there was no one. Not one person smoking. Before Cold War Kids took the stage, they had a poet read some poetry. I reached the point where I just said fuck this. I took the blunt from my pocket, took and lighter, and sparked it. A little while after I sparked it, Cold War Kids took the stage.

As I said before, I am a noob. I had previously only smoked twice. I figured that I would start small with my usual, three hits. I took my three hits, clipped it, and waited. After waiting, all that I had felt was a buzzing in my head, so I decided to hit it more. It winds up that I ended up smoking the rest of the blunt. Slowly I begin to feel my skin tingle, then I felt the ground moving it a bit, and then it hit me like a freight train. I began to feel the most Euphoric feeling I have ever felt.

I felt as though I just existed. I did not think, I just absorbed every sensation around me. Everything suddenly looked much larger, as though everything was on a grander scale. All time slowed down. I felt the bass shaking me, I experienced sound in a way that I never thought possible. I swayed with the crowd, back and forth, back and forth. I felt as though I was floating in the ocean, I was moving, but it was beyond of my control, it was movement because everyone was moving. The lighting was amazing to me. The colors seemed much bolder. When the lights were off, there was a contrast between the darkness and the white stage background that I can not describe how intense it looked. For certain songs, I would scream the lyrics at the top of my lungs, but with no sound being produced. At one point, I had these two girls grinding on me at the same time, and all I did was sway with a smile on my face and an erection in my pants. The lead singer of cold war kids had jumped into the crowd, and was walking through, pushing people. He pushed me, but I didn't move, so he kept on pushing me. I ended up in a different spot in the crowd, but I felt as though i didn't move. One of the last songs that the band performed was a new one, that I had never heard. It had the most amazing sounding drum beat in it, and it seemed as though the song never ended.

The show had ended, and I met up with my friend ( who didn't smoke ). We had to go get our coats that we checked. we walked down the stairwell. All of a sudden, stairs seemed like an adventure to me. We reached the coat check area after maneuvering through the night club section of the venue, and we got our goats We then got lost. We were trying to find an exit. At one point, I almost walked into the ladies room thinking that it was an exit. We eventually found the exit. When we exited, the cold air hit me, and it felt incredible, it tingled my skin. I ended up taking public transportation home ( and didn't get lost ). I got home, where I walked threw the door to see my parents watching T.V. They didn't notice a thing . I then had the most delicious tasting cold pizza that I have ever had.

This was the most amazing thing that I had ever experienced. This is my story.
    Mets1989 Reviewed by Mets1989 on . My First Time Smoking At A Concert This was my third time smoking. Here is my experience. I had been looking forward to this concert for a long time. The show was Cold War Kids live at Webster Hall, and I was finally going to smoke at a concert. I had half a blunt of purple haze with me ( I and a couple of other people had smoked the other half with my dealer ). My first issue came up, how to sneak it in. I had determined that the best way would be to crotch it. I rolled the blunt up in printer paper ( for protection ), and Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My First Time Smoking At A Concert

pretty crazy i went to the john mayer concert in ohio for free and got stoned there just roll it up in a ciggarette then keep it in the box they will never check all of your cigs lol
    [SIZE=\"6\"]If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you\'ll add eight to 24 years to your life.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=\"4\"]Jack Herer[/SIZE]
    [align=center]:S5::S5::S5::S5:[/align]
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]SpadeOfSrh[/SIZE][/align]
    [align=center]:S5::S5::S5::S5:[/align]

[align=center][SIZE=\"2\"][COLOR=\"Red\"]Yes, I\'m the best. and no I ain\'t positive, I\'m definate
    I know the game like I\'m reffing it
    This is Tha Carter, Tha Carter 3, the new testament
    And I\'m the god, and this is what I bless them with[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/align]

[align=center]Lil Wayne[/align]