Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1400 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smoked with my dad for the first time last night...

So like, 2 weeks after he tried to get me in trouble when he found a seed in my car, he turns around and asks if I have any weed. We ended up smoking a joint together, and he was DONE after like 4 hits. It was pretty damn funny out smoking him, but then again I prolly looked like a n00b because I coughed a lot.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share it. I've never even smoked in front of, or seen one of my parents smoke, so it was totally new. Especially considering that just 4 years ago I had my truck taken away, and was grounded for a month because I failed a piss test.
    Rapidfire187 Reviewed by Rapidfire187 on . Smoked with my dad for the first time last night... So like, 2 weeks after he tried to get me in trouble when he found a seed in my car, he turns around and asks if I have any weed. We ended up smoking a joint together, and he was DONE after like 4 hits. It was pretty damn funny out smoking him, but then again I prolly looked like a n00b because I coughed a lot. Anyway, I just thought I'd share it. I've never even smoked in front of, or seen one of my parents smoke, so it was totally new. Especially considering that just 4 years ago I had my Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

That seems like it would be really awkward lol.

i smoked with my dad when I was 21ish now 28 and it was really weird to see him hitting my bong.. He smoked for a about 1/2 year and stopped, but damn it was cool/weird and the same time

I'd be throwin some shit back in their face if my parents (my mom anyways, my dad doesnt care) did that to me but I'd be interested in why he got you trouble for it then turned around and did that, unless it was because your mom is insanely against it, thats what happened with my dad.

My parents have been divorced since I was 5, and I always fly back and forth between the Coasts of America (he lives out west, im east). So one year, it was actually the day he took me skydiving for my 21st birthday, he found out I smoked, and said "Allright, I guess Im going to have to smoke up another one of my sons". This was totally unprecedented, becuase not only had I never smoked w/ my dad up till that point, but I didn't even know he SMOKED.

So he said he'd pick up a little (lol an 8th) and one day after he was done w/ work, he and I went out to the shed and took a few puffs off his bowl. Like your dad, he was done before me. But it was the weirdest fuckin thing ever, cuz like, usually I hav to creep around smoking weed, you know, hide out in the shed or whatever... But never had to do it with my dad!

We watched Roseanne afterwards and had a good laugh. A few weeks later when Im back home, I get a voicemail from him sayin "I was just sittin here watchin Roseanne, and I thought aboutcha" blah blah etc. I know he was stoned, remembered we had watched it, and called me up haha

Dads can be awesome.
    I mean, if a trooper sees a joint in my hand, and i\'m at the wheel of a car, i\'m busted... but for some reason, I never get pulled over for eating too many candybars...

I'm still trying to get my parents to smoke at least once with me.

yea ill never be able to talk the old lady into it.... hahaha not even so much as a brownie or anything... thinks getting high is really immoral or shit like that..

Quote Originally Posted by melodious fellow
    yea ill never be able to talk the old lady into it.... hahaha not even so much as a brownie or anything... thinks getting high is really immoral or shit like that..
    Surprise brownies are always a blast... no one understands the name until half hour later.

I toked up with my Mom on my wedding day. Sadly, it didn't take. She killed herself over the complications of 3 decades of hard boozing. If she had switched, she might be alive today. I'm glad things are going better between you and your Dad!- Granny :hippywho tried, but failed )

that would be wayyyy too weird for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast