Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

don't use craigslist to find hookers...

thats a bit fucked up how they mask the policemens faces but show the girls faces for the whole world to see.

2.   Advertisements

Why would someone pay for sex? Because maybe they're too old and fat to score with a young hottie on their own....

Quote Originally Posted by KushG69
    Why would someone pay for sex? Because maybe they're too old and fat to score with a young hottie on their own....
    ...i can't believe i get to do this twice in one thread:

thank you captain obvious

I fucked a pro when I went to the dam. I was 16 and most definitely not fat, just drunk. And trust me if anyone is ever thinking of banging a pro dont go down the alleys. This chinese bird was giving me the eye and banging on the glass so all my buddies were like yeaaaahh go on son so I was like yeah and I went in and sorted all the shit out but then she pulled out the BIGGEST DICK I have EVER SEEN I was like FUCK THAT I swear I didnt sleep for like three weeks and I still have nightmares
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Dont forget that when you look behind you, there\'s a behind you, behind you, where you arent looking!

Better call the fire department, i\'ve hired an arson, to set fire to carpet and burn up your ENTIRE APARTMENT!![/SIZE]

A Cat Falls Into a Pool, a Rooster Laughs.

[COLOR=\"DeepSkyBlue\"]The Moral of The Story?

A Wet Pussy Makes a Cock Feel Good. [/COLOR]

I have never used a prostitutes services , although curiosity nearly got the better of me when I was in the Dam one time. I've always been lucky enough to be able to get the ladies without the need to flash the cash , but if some guy isn't and some girl feels like selling him some action then the law should just let them get on with it.

I've never used a prostitute in my life. But if I met one who was a 10 (really hot) and the price was reasonable, I would be tempted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12