Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1705 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank you with all my heart.

As a small number of you might know, I posted a thread entitled, "What is wrong with me?" in here in August sometime, about my strange, and now apparently false, love for someone way out of my leauge. (Here's the link, if you want to know just how out of my leauge: http://boards.cannabis.com/sexuality...ml#post1609847 )

Anyways, the point of this thread is to thank you guys. You told me that it's just too unrealistic to love her, and that she didn't even know me, and I barely knew her! You told me to distance myself from her, and just get over it. You told me to focus more attention on my (perfect) girlfriend. So, however hard, I took your guy's advice. I completley distanced myself Alessandra related; I tried my best not to think about her, and when I did, I just thought about my girlfriend instead. I just stopped alltogether with her. I started hanging out more with my girlfriend, and being an alltogether better boyfriend (for which she was greatly pleased).

After doing all this, I realized how much I love my girlfriend. I thought I did before, but this, this is amazing. She means so much to me, I just love her so much. Yes, I know, it's sad I needed people I don't even know, on some forum on the internet to help me realize it. I know. That's beside the point though - the advice you guys gave me, has made me so much happier with me and my life, as well as my girlfriend. I can't thank you enough, and I'm sorry for any "hasty" words I may have said to you. I love you guys.
    connector_robot Reviewed by connector_robot on . Thank you with all my heart. As a small number of you might know, I posted a thread entitled, "What is wrong with me?" in here in August sometime, about my strange, and now apparently false, love for someone way out of my leauge. (Here's the link, if you want to know just how out of my leauge: http://boards.cannabis.com/sexuality-relationships/130370-what-wrong-me.html#post1609847 ) Anyways, the point of this thread is to thank you guys. You told me that it's just too unrealistic to love her, and that she didn't even Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I am glad everything worked out...sometimes the truth hurts the most. Peace

congratulations buddy, im glad you worked it out and that your realtionship has grown stronger. i know from personal experience that often ideas are the hardest thing to let go as there is nothing tagable to let go as it wer.

peace

snow

Thanks guys.

Just put your mind to it! You can trick your mind into believing anything, if you wanted it that badly! Good job!

That's great to hear, connector_robot! I wonder if I can give you rep...

Thank you thank you.

haha maybe you should become and arms dealer. worked for nicholas cage in Lord of War.

I don't know if I chimed in on your other thread but it still makes me happy knowing that our little community helped love bloom.

We have such a neat community here. I think I'm gonna visit my local NORML meeting this Saturday.. I hope I find the same type of people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast