Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post your best thought!

When stoned have you ever had a really random, crazy, or inspirational thought?

POST IT HERE

Mine is...

I was sitting there with my eyes shut and saw red lights flashing in the distance, and they kept getting closer and closer. As they got closer i relised they were zombies with light-up nike shoes!!! how sweet is that!
    peble Reviewed by peble on . Post your best thought! When stoned have you ever had a really random, crazy, or inspirational thought? POST IT HERE :) Mine is... I was sitting there with my eyes shut and saw red lights flashing in the distance, and they kept getting closer and closer. As they got closer i relised they were zombies with light-up nike shoes!!! how sweet is that! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Post your best thought!

"When you look at the sky, you don't always look up."

:jointsmile:

Post your best thought!

What if when you walk, you actually are still, and the world is your treadmill. rotating as you walk....

make sense? lol

Post your best thought!

it makes perfect sense, heheheh
    I often think that when I am standing still...I am actually rotating in space with everything else

:jointsmile:

Post your best thought!

:thumbsup:

Post your best thought!

All feelings thoughts and emotions are brought on by chemicals being released in the brain and spine...
    99% OF GIRLS ARE WHORES
    dont take chances that arent worth the consequence, no crime is worth the time.

Post your best thought!

My school does these "enrichment day" things. Basically a school trip for the old kids.
    On this particular one we went skiing.

The coach journey was gonna be about 3 hours, so I smoked a few spliffs right before with some mates.

On the way I listened to the new Kings of Leon album, 'Because of The Times". Fucking blew me away. While listening I had loads of good thoughts, but as soon as I got off the coach I ran up to my friend Eoin and said "dude...dude...i had the most AMAZING ideas on the coach, but now i can't remember any"

Turned out to be a decent day

Post your best thought!

I'm always amazed at moving my body parts. I'm like man, theres just chemical reactions and shit in my brain and its making me move my body. lol I can't actually think the same way unless I'm stoned, but you guys get the jist of it.

Post your best thought!

did u ever think that our entire universe may just be like one molecule on the fingernail of a person in a much larger, more complex universe???

Post your best thought!

i thought that all racism would end if everyone was just super racist. like if eveyone said and did racist things it would become so mainstream that it would die out because it would loose its shock value.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast