Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1676 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post your best thought!

i thought that Craig Ferguson on the Late Late Show was funny, does that count?

2.   Advertisements

Post your best thought!

I was talking to my dad about aliens after i got stoned, im not sure he had a clue i was high. He doesnt really believe in alens but he got me thinking when he said...

"What if humans are aliens to this planet. Like aliens dropped us off here thousands of years ago, that would explain how we are far more advanced than anything on this planet" ... Now thats a noggin scratcher

Post your best thought!

Craig Ferguson IS funny, well to me at least...:wtf:

Post your best thought!

hahahaha these are great!

I always thought if there was a fire throw the fire estinglisher in the fire, and explode the foam everywhere depleting all the fire! lol but after getting my scuba certification i learned that all tanks have a pressure release valve, so they dont explode. so what i was thinking is take that valve off. hang one on every wall, if the building gets caught on fire those things will be going off like forth of july!@!@#$ putting out fires left and right! this could also save time for the firefighters.

I rest my case.
    :jointsmile:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12