Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1490 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Getting Really Harsh Bong Hits

Sounds like you are taking too big of rips. After all, it IS a bong, a risk of coughing is obviously increased.

You said the smoke goes yellowish? That only happens to me when I use a gravity bong, and the smoke is so thick, I could chew it.

Try taking smaller hits or using more water in the bong. The more water, the less space in the bong.

Bongs are hard hitters, especially if it is a ft in height. That's a lot of smoke to enter the lungs all at once within seconds.

Plus, don't let the smoke sit there for very long. As someone said, it gets stale quickly. So fill up the bong with smoke, then release the shotgun hole or slip the slider up. Don't let the bong fill and fill and fill. Just fill it up quickly, and suck it back.

2.   Advertisements

I don't see anything wrong with the situation, smoke till you choke!

oK... first & last time for aLL you amateurs... listen up... any true smokers should have figured out that that the nasty hit you get is from not clearing the stale smoke out after you hit it.. after you hit it u gotta blow the stale smoke out by removing the bowl and blowing thru the stem. no homo. the stale smoke gets cleared from the bong, and then u can get a fresh rip. there you have it kids.:rasta:
    a fun game to play when u have people over smoking outta your bong,(i never ever tell them they are playing of course), is to pack a nice fat bowl of sticky icky mmmm mmm mango kush in my R00Яâ?¢ and hit it and get a nice serious rip.. then i exhale and of course they smell the fruity aroma of those mango funky nuggets of love.. then i just pass them the bong, an hand them the lighter.. they never ever clear the stale smoke.. lol.. nor did i for them, then they take a serious milky toke.. after that its a rap... their eyes and face get red, they start choking uncontrollably, often get lightheaded and get all hot n start taking off their jackets and shit. one.

:rasta:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12