Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1639 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Uploading Audio problem

Yo i just jumped on this morning and i see a whole new layout, looks pretty legit. I tried messin around with uploading some jamz, but it told me i didnt fill out all the fields and the only one i didnt i cant even select that field. i believe its the "URL Site" field that is having some issues. Jus thought id let u guys kno
    yiGity Reviewed by yiGity on . Uploading Audio problem Yo i just jumped on this morning and i see a whole new layout, looks pretty legit. I tried messin around with uploading some jamz, but it told me i didnt fill out all the fields and the only one i didnt i cant even select that field. i believe its the "URL Site" field that is having some issues. Jus thought id let u guys kno :cool: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Uploading Audio problem

I'm having the same problem here. Trying to upload a song from my computer, but it keeps saying "Fill out all the mandatory fields". Although everything has been filled in.

Uploading Audio problem

Quote Originally Posted by yiGity
    Yo i just jumped on this morning and i see a whole new layout, looks pretty legit. I tried messin around with uploading some jamz, but it told me i didnt fill out all the fields and the only one i didnt i cant even select that field. i believe its the "URL Site" field that is having some issues. Jus thought id let u guys kno

Same here, .

Uploading Audio problem

that's weird indeed, had no problems redirecting from the new homepage

Uploading Audio problem

Thanks Cann.com , now it seems to work. I think topic can be closed now