Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1618 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are there any good feminised seeds with high yeild and great high ..??

Was looking at PPP fem seeds on the nirvana website ,I have got a little extra money to spend and was wanting to throw it at some hight grade feminised seeds with really good high and yield ...but without all the draw backs from some of the unstable varieties (hermies). Just so i can have some plants that are not going to have to go through the whole sexing thing ...looking for about 3 strains with about $500 bucks or so to spend.????? any suggestions...?? :smokin:
    zoomatl Reviewed by zoomatl on . Are there any good feminised seeds with high yeild and great high ..?? Was looking at PPP fem seeds on the nirvana website ,I have got a little extra money to spend and was wanting to throw it at some hight grade feminised seeds with really good high and yield ...but without all the draw backs from some of the unstable varieties (hermies). Just so i can have some plants that are not going to have to go through the whole sexing thing ...looking for about 3 strains with about $500 bucks or so to spend.????? any suggestions...?? :smokin: Rating: 5
    \"The avatar is from my very first grow ...many moons ago....i dont have a green thumb , but its only gotten better from there..!!\"

2.   Advertisements

save your money ... just buy good seeds from someone like Mandala Seeds, or Joey Weed ... dont get 'feminized' seeds, just grow out your seeds, pick a female and clone from her in future grows ... then, take the $400 you saved, and buy a better lamp :smokin:

Im currently growing 4 strains that i had to sex and check and wait on ....Want some Feminised seeds that will have a good yield and a good high.. to have some sure fire winners to throw in each grow that i wont have to worry about. :smokin:
    \"The avatar is from my very first grow ...many moons ago....i dont have a green thumb , but its only gotten better from there..!!\"

if you are diehard on feminized, check the sativa plant sacra fresca. my friend has vegged his huge using 3 48' cfl tubes. (hes only growing 1)

[edit: by huge i mean bushy like a mad-fuck however his lights dont have timer, so he cant manage to start the flowering

I have grown a heck of a lot of feminized seeds, probably over 60 and only one turned hermie and one was a male. That is pretty damn good in my eyes. Now are these the genetics a person wants? I guess it's up to the grower. Now, the best way is to grow non fem seeds, take cuttings and go from there like stated. But if ya want fem. seeds with a good high and good yields then find the strain you want and see if a co. has a feminized version of them. Paradise sensi star is awesome!

i like seeds because it makes transport/distribution of potential plants easier and in bulk. when you get a plant to give ya 50 seeds, you dont have to worry whether your outdoor attempts are gonna waste a costly seed.

seriously, they are charging 5-15$ a seeds when each bud can produce 10-20 seeds with ease...

take a look at the pukka seed range they have a section titled the doggies nuts ,some of them look well look for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    save your money ... just buy good seeds from someone like Mandala Seeds, or Joey Weed ... dont get 'feminized' seeds, just grow out your seeds, pick a female and clone from her in future grows ... then, take the $400 you saved, and buy a better lamp :smokin:
    Genious.
    Yeah, fems are usually a bit unstable ive heard horror stories like no germination, all hermied...Regular seeds are much cheaper and I think there are some better strains if you go regular also.

I ordered Grapefruit fem, very good yield and fast finisher, gr8 sativa high and good yield, price is not bad either, think I paid 65 bucks, through Rino seeds

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    Love it love it love it......just waking up and i see this as Larry David would say," Pretty, uh pretty good"

p.s I'm getting my seeds today! Yay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast