Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Crazy Ass Night

Well it all started one night in the middle my sophmore year when my friend Z and I where going to a college party with his friend C and his girlfriend J. It sounded fun but once we got their they refused to serve us alchol because of our age. Wtf right? These people were barely four years older than us! Well anyways we walk off in a huff in a part of town that is at least six hours walking if not more from my house. Well we ended up calling Z's freind with a cae who was called A and she was chilling with another girl named S. Then we picked up this kid named P who called the weed man and set up a deal. Now the real story begins where we ebnd up in the ghetto with ramdom ass people yelling at us. I'm suprised we wernt pulled because it was obviuos why we there. Aftr we picked up some AZ (a decent strand usually got for reggie prices) we went for a ride downtown to get some blunt wraps. I recommended we pull into a resturant called Jake's Diner. Long story short we parked next to a dealer from NY who threw us a bag of what he called Purple Haze and told us to "Roll Up". The weed was soooooo crystally i was amzing! We ended smoking three blunts of all of the weed mixed together and we were all fucked! The ride home was filled with stops to help the driver sober up. Anyways I passed out at my friends house after we were dropped off. All in all one of the best nights I've ever had. :rastasmoke::jointsmile::rasta::stoned:imp:
    Inegage420 Reviewed by Inegage420 on . Crazy Ass Night Well it all started one night in the middle my sophmore year when my friend Z and I where going to a college party with his friend C and his girlfriend J. It sounded fun but once we got their they refused to serve us alchol because of our age. Wtf right? These people were barely four years older than us! Well anyways we walk off in a huff in a part of town that is at least six hours walking if not more from my house. Well we ended up calling Z's freind with a cae who was called A and she Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Crazy Ass Night

Too much alphabet, I got lost . You didn't have to tell us names for everybody lol...

Crazy Ass Night

My bad.

Crazy Ass Night

Whew,That was a lot of letters....Pretty cool story though bro,sux about those guys not serving you,but if they would have served you,you probably wouldnt have smoked up like you did.
    Thanks for sharing though.

Crazy Ass Night

Yall were ripped from A TO Z!

Crazy Ass Night

lol...fuckin cheesy ^

funny story man...me and my friend Brian went to roll a blunt one time and we went two cars over to borrow a lighter from these chicks....that was just an excuse to talk to them....but they were smokin a blunt too so we hopped in and baked the mother fucker...good times