Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1486 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

please help

If it was, most likely it wasn't, laced with coke you've had it and enjoy the feeling while it lasts. I have never and plan not to try it, but should a situation like this come about, enjoy it while it lasts because getting anxious and worrying will only ruin a potentially good experience. Remember, you've had whatever it was, and there's no changing that, don't worry about it. :jointsmile:

2.   Advertisements

please help

It was without a doubt laced and whoever here doesnt think so is just goddamn retarded.

It was laced with coke thats why your tongue went numb. Throw it out and never buy from that dealer again and let other people know.

Sorry bastards.

please help

i dont see why so many people will trust anyone to get weed from this isnt like 1971 when you used to buy it from a friend down the street who grew it in his basement. my advice is be careful and buy from homegrowers they dont lace it near as much as some thug off the street (get to know your dealers!)

please help

if you "got to know your dealer" then why is he sellin ya some "chemical" tasting bud. its prolly just real potent and the paranoia got the better half of ya. if you really were twitching bad then it MIGHT be laced. but i mean what are ya smoking? schwag mids exotics?

please help

thats the problem i didnt get to know the dealer so in the future i definitly will get to know them and so should every one else

please help

it wasn't laced with coke that would be really dumb on the dealers part since coke costs more then weed.

please help

but to make up for some shwagg weed, some dealers will lace it with somethin, maybe they got it for free or have an abundance of it... i've only done coke a few times, but i do remember my throat going numb, as well as my tongue.. licking coke will make your tongue numb, but licking weed will not... even if it wasn't that, there was SOMEthing on it.

or else you're allergic to weed
    I mean, if a trooper sees a joint in my hand, and i\'m at the wheel of a car, i\'m busted... but for some reason, I never get pulled over for eating too many candybars...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook