Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1585 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

crazy masturbation stories

Quote Originally Posted by friendowl
    when i was younger i seen my friend richard
    playing a serious game of pocket pool
    all of a sudden he stood up and nutted
    all over my friend michaels back who was playing NBAjams
    those guys were weird like that
    it was pretty funny but gross
    in return micheal pee's on richard from on top of the roof

being young was strange when i look back
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2.   Advertisements

This post, thot it was odd to start..but now i cant stop laughing, strangest for me was doing him under a blanket in the back seat of the car as he did me as my mother drove down the road...on the edge of orgasm for over a hundred miles..and he had to finish in the bathroom in some gas station, i finished in my seat.
    okay i was high, so, please find below, current update in first thread and second thread is the beginning. first thread will be the one i add to as the grow continues, yes...i was high. :jointsmile:
    08 indoor outdoor grow
    http://boards.cannabis.com/outdoor-g...door-grow.html
    wont be posting here again, if you want to see the beginning start here, yes..i was high:jointsmile:
    08 medical mj grow
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...l-mj-grow.html

as above, i am stoned
    okay i was high, so, please find below, current update in first thread and second thread is the beginning. first thread will be the one i add to as the grow continues, yes...i was high. :jointsmile:
    08 indoor outdoor grow
    http://boards.cannabis.com/outdoor-g...door-grow.html
    wont be posting here again, if you want to see the beginning start here, yes..i was high:jointsmile:
    08 medical mj grow
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...l-mj-grow.html

I've heard this story from the advisor of the friend of my ex-sister-in-law's car insurance's dealer.. I guess he was really horny one day because of the new girl they had just hired in the office. She was gorgeous.. and he just couldn't hold it anymore. Now keep in mind.. this guy is real old..

Well he hid in an empty room in the office which had blinds in front of the glass windows.. and was spying on the girl from there. He then started wanking it.. real hard.

Now, the craziest thing happened! Nope.. he did not get caught.. nope, he didn't giz on the window, nope.. he didn't walk out of the office with dirty clothes. What happened is.. I guess he wanked it so hard, that when he thought he was finished.. he looked down to see his member still in his hand. and his pants were up and buttoned.

:jointsmile:

canadanks, i honestly dont know what ur saying in that post. cant tell if urt kidding or wjat............

I remember during my anatomy and physiology lectures in college, I'd sneak out to my dorm halfway through (4 hour class, stadium seating), practice the art of release, and come back and sit back down, my face all flushed. I did this like 6 times through the semester, I think the guy I sat next to realized it after a while, LOL.

I got an A in that class, though! :thumbsup:

Was it something about your physiology that drove you to pleasure your anatomy?
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Banana
    I remember during my anatomy and physiology lectures in college, I'd sneak out to my dorm halfway through (4 hour class, stadium seating), practice the art of release, and come back and sit back down, my face all flushed. I did this like 6 times through the semester, I think the guy I sat next to realized it after a while, LOL.

I got an A in that class, though! :thumbsup:
    Now THAT is effin hot! That kind of subliminal eroticism would drive me wild, and if I sat next to you in anatomy and had a girlfriend, she would never understand why I would fuck her so hard after that class LMAO.

Friendowl, dude, you always have the funniest fuckin stories.. plus your prose style puts it in a unique, consise perspective.

As for the jail stories... I could NEVER see wasting a burrito on the act of masturbation! And when I was locked up I either jizzed in my hand and washed it off in the sink/fountain, or just straight up jizzed in that.

Lol, it wasn't the anatomy or physiology that really got me off, just the sheer monotony and something to look forward (and to make me go to class). Hooray for quickies!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12