Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ever Ingested Very Large Amounts of Weed?

I've got some green dragon I made with everclear and trainwreck. I'd say the amount of weed in it is probably 8x what I would normally smoke to get stoned out of my mind. 16x what I'd normally smoke to just get a little buzzed. I planned on taking about a fourth of the green dragon to test its strength. But now I figure, why not just down it all and see what happens. It's impossible to overdose, practically, so why not?

So I've always wanted to do a solo winter backpacking trip for a few days. There's just something so spiritual about it. I'm a people person, but once in a while I love the absolute solitude the woods in winter provides. Just me and God. I've got all the cold weather gear and all that shit. I seriously might take this out with me and down it all. That could only increase the spirituality of the whole experience, I'd think. My last final exam is Dec. 13th... then I've got a nice break from school.

Let's say I go find a nice private spot out in the mountains of N.C., backpack in for a day, then drink the mixture and smoke a nice 'J' while it kicks in :-). What's the worst that can happen? I can't overdose. I guess I could get lost. But I'd have all my gear, so worst case is I just find my way out with my compass after I sober up. I guess the worst thing is that I'd loose my gear. That would be bad. Is it possible to get that stoned though?

Anyone ever ingested extremely large amounts of weed? The stories I've heard of things going wrong is always because the person calls the police or EMS b/c they're stupid and think its possible to overdose. I know that's not possible. Plus I wouldn't be able to call EMS if I wanted too. ;-)

Maybe I'll invite my cousin along just to have someone else there... but what an experience it'd be to be out in the middle of nowhere, just me and God, blazed out of my mind...
    jsn9333 Reviewed by jsn9333 on . Ever Ingested Very Large Amounts of Weed? I've got some green dragon I made with everclear and trainwreck. I'd say the amount of weed in it is probably 8x what I would normally smoke to get stoned out of my mind. 16x what I'd normally smoke to just get a little buzzed. I planned on taking about a fourth of the green dragon to test its strength. But now I figure, why not just down it all and see what happens. It's impossible to overdose, practically, so why not? So I've always wanted to do a solo winter backpacking trip for a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I really wouldn't suggest doing that...once it kicks in it could very well take you to a place where you dont want to go. For example: I once got so high it felt like i was really drunk...staggering all over the place and then passing out on the floor. I dont think you want to be staggering along a trail or passing out in the snow. I would just suggest drinking a fourth of it like you first planned...that will get you pretty lifted anyways.
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

Make 5 more batches of the same potency and down them all at once. Then go on your hike. Just you, God, and Maryjane.

I don't know about you, but when I smoke too much I definitely overdose and barf my guts up for 24 hours. Take a couple tokes, wait a half hour, then take another if you are not high enough. The idea of overdosing ALONE in the wilderness sounds crazy to me. Try overdosing at home first.

It is possible to die from dry heaving. That means you keep throwing up until there is nothing left inside of you, not even fluids, and you die of dehydration because you cannot even keep fluids down.

Just a note of advice... there was several people from cann.com who ingested LARGE amounts of weed... and after doing it, they never did come back... for example, look at this thread:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recipes/1...n-project.html
    Since then this guy never ever posted here again... we still wonder what happened to him... and there is more:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recipes/1...owls-dank.html
    This guy also didnt posted what happened with him...
    This one did it at tuesday:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/experienc...-buscuits.html
    We are still hoping that he come back... but as the time flows, our hope slowly fades...
    So... be careful, and NEVER ever understimate the power of weed... start with small amounts... when you were used to its effects, you can increase the dose.

x2 to Coelho and Budgrower said... also you say there is enough to get wrecked 8x if smoking, well ingesting weed if different then smoking... and the effects are enhanced when taken in an unfamiliar environment (the whole classical conditioning concept)

I posted this in the other thread where you said you we're going to do this, so I wanted to post it here too:

I would definitely recommend you take a small dose and not the whole thing. You can get VERY uncomfortable when you are too high.

Also, do not go into unfamilar places and take large amounts of mind-altering substances that you have never tried before (do not go backpacking in the winter and drink a whole bottle of untried green dragon).

I also would not try it right before scuba diving, tightrope walking, or hanggliding. You don't want to be at an unusual distance from the surface of the earth when it kicks in. On your couch would be better.
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Quote Originally Posted by Coelho
    Just a note of advice... there was several people from cann.com who ingested LARGE amounts of weed... and after doing it, they never did come back... for example, look at this thread:
    Since then this guy never ever posted here again... we still wonder what happened to him... and there is more:
    We are still hoping that he come back... but as the time flows, our hope slowly fades...
    So... be careful, and NEVER ever understimate the power of weed... start with small amounts... when you were used to its effects, you can increase the dose.
    I'm still hoping the "Leary Biscuits" guy is going to post back and say what happened haha.
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

Quote Originally Posted by Coelho
    Coelho, you might want to just hold a place on the list for jsn9333 just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by linearvermin
    I'm still hoping the "Leary Biscuits" guy is going to post back and say what happened haha.
    Yeah, me too! But as Coelho say, hope is slowly fading...
    Maybe he will be reincarnated and come back as username "LearyBiscuit."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast