Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ever Ingested Very Large Amounts of Weed?

Well... i think its time to spread some signs like this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Coelho
    Well... i think its time to spread some signs like this one...
    Haha! Hilarious!

Maybe if we get the word out, we can find some of our lost adventurers.
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

3.   Advertisements

Brilliant work Coelho! I like that quote from Tales of Power. You read all Castaneda's books? I read them all several times each. The little smoke and Castaneda go hand in hand.

hey linearvermin, is that a picture of Michael for Opeth?

Quote Originally Posted by BudGrower
    Brilliant work Coelho! I like that quote from Tales of Power. You read all Castaneda's books? I read them all several times each. The little smoke and Castaneda go hand in hand.
    I only did read the 5 first ones and the last (the active side of infinity)... but i did read the "teachings" from all books in a site... several times also... and i didnt met the little smoke yet... but plan to meet it one day... anyway, the weed is my ally. And its a very good one!

I decided to take your advice and drink it all while backpacking in the mountains... the cold makes it extra dangerous to try something I've never done before way out in the backcountry. So I just drank it all in the comfort of my own home... about 20 minutes ago. I made a mudslide for breakfast (kahlua, coffee, cream, milk,... and the green dragon).

I had my doubts about how well this would work. But its only been 20 minutes and I'm already starting to feel some effects. I thought this stuff was to take 60-90 minutes to start coming on. Maybe its hitting faster b/c I had nothing in my stomach. Maybe its the kahlua... I don't know... I'll try to let you know how things go.

What's up with the changed format of the board. I used to be able to get to the "experiences" page this post is in (boards.cannabis.com/experiences) directly from the homepage of the boards (boards.cannabis.com). Now I have to go directly to the URL to get here.

Dude, you are going to go straight out of your mind if you drank ALL of that! I'm glad to hear you are safely at home, and I think you will soon find out why I say that! You have to post back and let us know how it went.

How did that mudslide taste --- it sounded pretty good. I like to mix my green dragon into some kind of cocktail or add it to coffee with cream and sugar like some kind of special Irish coffee. Part of the buzz you feel in the first few minutes is the alcohol, but the cannabis buzz soon follows.

You asked about the format of the board. The Experiences forum is no longer linked from the main page, some of the other forums, like Sexuality and Recreational are also gone. I subscribed to this thread, so it came up in my user CP when you posted. But unless others have subscribed, they might not ever see this thread again, so there might not be much feedback on your experiment.
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123