Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1661 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ever Ingested Very Large Amounts of Weed?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider
    Yeah, me too! But as Coelho say, hope is slowly fading...
    Maybe he will be reincarnated and come back as username "LearyBiscuit."
    Haha perhaps he will. I remember when I first read that post Coelho's quotes of people going into an alternative universe came to mind. I thought to myself "This guys going to be baked out of his mind." If anything...at least he went out in style :rastasmoke:.
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

2.   Advertisements

Coelho's list is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on canncom. It's such a long-running joke now, but every month or so it seems you get another one to add. Some one posts something like, "Hey, I'm gonna eat all this ridiculous amount of weed and post back!" Then everyone says, "NOOOOOOO! Don't do it!" But it's as if it is too late and you never hear from them again! I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I don't think they actually die, but they travel to another world which is much like an afterlife:

After posting their "Here I go!" message and eating all thier weed, they begin to get a buzz.

They get totally baked.

Then even more high!

Ooops! Just a little bit too high!

Then they start to get a bit scared about what will come next!

Their bodies start to tingle, and the feel like they are being pulled and twisted in all different directions! Flipping over and over and spinning in circles until finally wrenching loose from their physical bodies and floating free in space!

Then everything becomes peacful, and they hover there above their phisical bodies. Watching themselves lay there on the carpet, surrounded by bongs and empty Dorito's bags. Able to see the whole room and think, "Man, this place is a freakin' mess!" And then thinking, "We'll at least I'm not laying in a snow bank!"

Slowly the room fades away and they are surrounded by darkness, but they are not afraid. A light shines in the darkness ahead. It glows brighter and brighter, and it seems to come closer. They feel a warmth from the light. A voice says, "Go into the light," and they feel themselves being drawn into it.

As it becomes brighter, they see that they are surorunded by smiling people. Is it their beloved grandparents who passed away years before? Could it be their favorite aunt that they haven't seen since they were small? Is it Abraham Lincoln and Plato and all the famous people of History?

No! It is Shamanic Hippie! And Sparknote! And Wonka911!!! All the previous cann.com members who went off into the other dimension so long ago!!!!

They just smile and say "Welcome! We have so much to show you!" And they take them off into the mythcal weed forest...
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

^^I literally "lulled" at that shit! You speak the truth man hahaha :jointsmile:
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

^^^^ROFLOLOL!!! :S2:
    Dragonrider that cracked me up!!! And also did let me thinking... from reading your description it seems you already have been there... why did you never told us all the details of your own experiences with green dragon? Are you the reincarnation of someone who drank green dragon some time ago, and thats why you is called "dragon rider"?

Fuck eh... what a way to go.
    :detective1: Indeed...

Yes, you have found the secret of my name, but I can say no more. Only this:

Strange, is it not? that of the myriads who
    Before us pass'd the door of Darkness through,
    Not one returns to tell us of the Road,
    Which to discover we must travel too.
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Either that or they got so high, panicked, and called mummy and daddy to save them. Thus being "grounded" from the computer and not able to respond. :lol:
    [align=center]Everything I post is 100% fictional and used purely for entertainment purposes.
    <I really appreciate good rep. :thumbsup:>[/align]

Maybe they just stored up so much THC in their body fat that they never had to smoke weed again, quit hanging out with their stoner friends, and felt no need to come on cann.com. Sort of a permanent enlightened state. Om.

^^

Perhaps they just. . . exploded!

They were so high that when the 'munchies' kicked in they just couldn't stop eating, and like Christmas turkeys they just 'ballooned' until they burst!

Picture it . . . just like the 'chestburster' scene in the film 'Alien', but with blood and half eaten nachos splattered across their computer monitors!

"In cyberspace no one can hear you break wind!"

I would be careful.....try it in a SAFE place first then if you want to go out wherever you know what is going to happen or you realise that its probably too dangerous to do so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast