Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1541 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

uncircumcised

Mr Beaugé has been known to accept payment in kind. Maybe your girlfreind can take it out in trade?
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

uncircumcised

Oh I see what you mean

A trade..............like pokemon cards.

But with less "pokemon cards" and more "cock sucking".

uncircumcised

Mr Beaugé is open to negotiation, but he drives a very hard bargain.
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

uncircumcised

I'm gonna try a soft approach. That should stiffen him up a bit.

5.   Advertisements

uncircumcised

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragonrider View Post
    I was born with the rare mutation of having two penises, one of which is cut and the other not. They're both great.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 420plants View Post
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!
    It's a lot more common than you think. But it's great because it allows for double-fisted jerk-off sessions. That keeps you out of a lot of trouble. They say that idle hands are the devil's playthings. However, an idle penis is the idle hand's plaything, so a spare penis gives your other hand something to do other than the devil's work.

Everyone should have a second penis. I have a buddy who was so jealous of my second penis, that he had a donkey penis surgically attached parallel to his natural one. He had to go to Tijuana to have it done, because that''s a good place to find unethical doctors, and they also have a lot of donkey penises there.

By the way, if you are ever in Tijuana, and some guy asks, "Hey, you wanna see the donkey and the lady?" Don't do it. It's a rip off. There is usually no donkey, and she is definitely no lady.

Anyway, I digress. You were askisng if I am serious. What? Don't I sound serious?

I was about to be one jealous SOB.

After reading all the other posts after that one had me in tears, thanks I needed the laugh.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345