Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1737 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

uncircumcised

alright for all the uncircumcised men on here does head feel uncomfortable for u.. because it does for me cause as u know the penis is covered all day so there is no exposure or rubbing so its sensitive as hell. but im young 18, so in time will it de-censitize.
    Tetraspace Reviewed by Tetraspace on . uncircumcised alright for all the uncircumcised men on here does head feel uncomfortable for u.. because it does for me cause as u know the penis is covered all day so there is no exposure or rubbing so its sensitive as hell. but im young 18, so in time will it de-censitize. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

uncircumcised

I'm uncircumsized as well, and head has never been painfull for me, but then again sex has on occasion. Sometimes if thie skin pulls back during sex, it hurts like a son of a bitch! But that ussually only happens when I'm having sex and the lil gnome is not fully fully rock hard arroused LOL

uncircumcised

well like im almost scared to have sex when it goes back cause its uncomfortable and when im done i have to hold my dick under cold water to pull the skin back over the head. it sucks. like seriously it cuts the circulation off and the head looks bluish. has this happedned to any 1

uncircumcised

my foreskin is normal, doesn't hurt or isn't tight, and when fully erect i can have it pulled back or same as it is when soft (fully covered)

I can understand guys getting circumcised cause the foreskin may cause discomfort, but getting it done just for the hell of it, fuck that!!!!

uncircumcised

Quote Originally Posted by Tetraspace
    alright for all the uncircumcised men on here does head feel uncomfortable for u.. because it does for me cause as u know the penis is covered all day so there is no exposure or rubbing so its sensitive as hell. but im young 18, so in time will it de-censitize.
    never mind I wrote up a whole schpeal thing before I actually realized what you were asking. STupid stoner mistake.

I'm a chick and I don't have a penis.:hippy:

uncircumcised

During head it is never ever sore, because of the moisture. Even suring sex it's fine, unless the girl isn't moist. If your foreskin is so tight, seriously, go see a doctor.

uncircumcised

i know what you mean bro...

i love it when shes just workin it. carfuly polishing that knob. i like it when it gets to where i cant take it....my toes curl and i start shaking

:rhinoceros:donny

uncircumcised

The doctor might prescribe you a stretching dive, like a cone that goes between your head and foreskin and you can use a larger and larger one until it is not so tight anymore. I doubt you would need to be circumcised... OWIE! I was circumcised when I was a baby, I don't remember it, but evidently it hurt like hell. My mom said I didn't stop crying for three days.

uncircumcised

I love my uncut knob lol, I do. I wouldn't change it for the world. Head feels great for me but if your knob is chaffed from too much jerkin it'll be a little uncomfortable lol. I think the sensitivity of an uncircumsized man can give him great advantages in the bed and it's a great way to get them there too, "you ever seen an all natural dick?" LOL

It took me a little while to get over the fact that growing up I was in the minority and at one point was mad at my parents for not doing it, but then you realize what great feeling you have there and if it's big enough and you know how to use it then she's happy, besides I found a lot of girls like it better when it comes to hand jobs especially.

uncircumcised

Quote Originally Posted by Tetraspace
    well like im almost scared to have sex when it goes back cause its uncomfortable and when im done i have to hold my dick under cold water to pull the skin back over the head. it sucks. like seriously it cuts the circulation off and the head looks bluish. has this happedned to any 1
    Talk to your doctor.
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast