Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1502 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

uncircumcised

This North American culture acts like not being circumcised is something to be ashamed of. I remember a sex and the city episode where they were scandilously talking about a guy she was with who wasn't cut; it was just shocking! *gasp*

I have absolutely NO shame about not being cut and will not be embarrased; in fact I'm proud. If anybody ever makes some derogatory remark I'm just gonna say "Oh yeah, I haven't surgically altered my genitals, I'm a freak"

uncircumcised

just be happy with your penis cut un-cut its still the same thing.

3.   Advertisements

uncircumcised

wow, ok well in fear of another reactionary angering of the wrong people, which is strange because you can't really anger the right people, but then again you have to love idiosyncrasities.

right firstly this was an off the cuff, through away comment i made about jews. but as this is a message board the idea of a throw away comment becomes something of an oxymoron.

anyway, i forget about the times we live in and the sensitivity towards anything that may be seen as insighting racial hatred or bigotary.

i should explain that experience was a stint which happend for about 3 weeks with one lad at our school who had no forskin because it had to be removed for medical reasons. the lad like most 14 year olds had given it out and could also take it so it became some what of an on going joke, where he once even made a kippa.

i am not in anyway taking the piss out of the jewish faith or its rich heritage, merely the nickname of jew was the shortest way to call someone for having no foreskin, as im sure most of you are aware that the jewish faith circumsises there boys as they pass into manhood.

in now way was i insinuating that all british people call cut people jews or that in anyway calling someone jewish should be a derogatory term.

it was simply a light hearted reference. however it has become apparent that it was not recieved in this way and was met with reactionary and threating retaliation, as im sure it was seen as being threatening and blaspheous to people of faith.

for that i am sorry and did not mean to get peoples backs up and cause them to both react and threaten, due to thier jewish heritage or provocational nature.

peace and happy toking

snow

uncircumcised

It's all good here man but thanks for the clarification:thumbsup:

uncircumcised

I'm uncircumcised also and yeah it is quite sensitive and I cringe at thinking about pulling it all the way back, its kinda painfull, but when I'm jerking myself off sometimes it will get pulled back quite far actually without me noticing it and sometimes I do and it doesn't bother me though once you get going..

uncircumcised

Ya me too and for the longest time I couldn't touch the head cause it was so sensitive.

uncircumcised

I wish I hadn't been cut. I don't know what it would feel like to have a foreskin, but from what I've read it sounds quite nice. I'm curious what's the reason for wanting to pull it all the way back? To wash up properly or you can't take care of your personal business or what?

uncircumcised

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind
    wow, ok well in fear of another reactionary angering of the wrong people, which is strange because you can't really anger the right people, but then again you have to love idiosyncrasities.

right firstly this was an off the cuff, through away comment i made about jews. but as this is a message board the idea of a throw away comment becomes something of an oxymoron.

anyway, i forget about the times we live in and the sensitivity towards anything that may be seen as insighting racial hatred or bigotary.

i should explain that experience was a stint which happend for about 3 weeks with one lad at our school who had no forskin because it had to be removed for medical reasons. the lad like most 14 year olds had given it out and could also take it so it became some what of an on going joke, where he once even made a kippa.

i am not in anyway taking the piss out of the jewish faith or its rich heritage, merely the nickname of jew was the shortest way to call someone for having no foreskin, as im sure most of you are aware that the jewish faith circumsises there boys as they pass into manhood.

in now way was i insinuating that all british people call cut people jews or that in anyway calling someone jewish should be a derogatory term.

it was simply a light hearted reference. however it has become apparent that it was not recieved in this way and was met with reactionary and threating retaliation, as im sure it was seen as being threatening and blaspheous to people of faith.

for that i am sorry and did not mean to get peoples backs up and cause them to both react and threaten, due to thier jewish heritage or provocational nature.

peace and happy toking

snow

Thankyou for appologising. I'll also appologise to you, for loosing my temper somewhat.

uncircumcised

All good, still i am glad i am not cut

:beatdeadhorse:

uncircumcised

Niether am I..
    and after having unprotected sex, a couple of times, my penis feels comfortable either exposed or covered. For some reason, the vagina seems to ease the redness, the delicate "feeling" and kind of covers the head with something... lol and then it feels normal.. of course, I am very hygenic(sp) and always clean THOROUGHLY. I've been told that with my penis, it really isn't any different from circumcised ones.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast