Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1605 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

uncircumcised

wow you boys got some issues.

head dont hurt if there doing it right.

us brits do not understand why you yanks get cut. its such a strange cultural difference. although it is practised in many cultures. its still.......weird.

if your cock hurts go see your doctor. end off. its scary and weird but there trained and the relief is so much better than the pain.

ive been twice for ball.cock related incidents and never got an erection. the rubber gloves and surgery is enough to make my balls shrivel.

peace

2.   Advertisements

uncircumcised

I have a foreskin and will NEVER get rid of it. Living in this country I am in the minority and am made fun of all the time. I am natural and proud of it. If your skin is tight try retracting it and jerking like that every once in a while. You need to stretch the skin so you don't have discomfort ever. I am fully covered even when erect and have a little overhang and find no problem with retraction.

uncircumcised

/\/\/\ its such a weird cultural phonomenom, in the uk we rip on people who are. in school they normannly get called jews. lol

uncircumcised

im uncut too! definatly the minority in the states, and at one point i was mad at my parents for not getting it cut when i was a baby. but now i would neva eva get it cut. i love the sensitivity! no chaffing or nothin! getting head and having sex is the shit with all that sensitivity, and i know that ill have it when i get old cuz itll always be protected.
    but i know what you mean by it being tight. i couldnt pull back my foreskin until i was 13 or 14, and that was kinda late but all you gotta do is work it..lol...and in time it will loosen up and pull back for ya.

uncircumcised

ok well i can get it back but it is so sensitive that it is really really uncomfortable for it to be touched or stroked...only the head though.

uncircumcised

What you need to do to cut down the sensitivity is pull your foreskin back and rub a couple out by lubing up your knob very heavily with something like KY Jelly and then rub them out thus building up your tolerance. I had the same problem (when I was 10) and this is what worked for me If you live in the states and go see a doctor about the issue they will only recommend one thing, circumcision.

uncircumcised

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind
    /\/\/\ its such a weird cultural phonomenom, in the uk we rip on people who are. in school they normannly get called jews. lol
    OI. THATS NOT FUCKING FUNNY. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY, OR YOU'LL ANGER THE WRONG FUCKING PEOPLE.

uncircumcised

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind
    I just don't see why you'd even call them Jews. How do you relate the presence of foreskin or lack thereof to a religious affiliation? I don't even seen why you'd rip on them - I really couldn't care less if one of my friends had foreskin or not, it just doesn't matter...

Oh well, whatever. I guess Brits are different than Americans...

uncircumcised

Canadian, uncut, VERY proud of it.

uncircumcised

I just don't see why you'd even call them Jews. How do you relate the presence of foreskin or lack thereof to a religious affiliation?
    I do not agree with what he said but to answer this I believe it is bc in a society where circumcision is not the cultural norm the general reason to deviate from this would be for religious reasons and to my knowledge circumcision is s Jewish tradition, as to why they would look at there dicks long enough to see if they were cut or not and were low enough to make fun of a physical trait out of there control, of which there is nothing to be ashamed of either way, and then called them jews again as if referring to someone as jewish should be an insult, I don't know.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast