Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1487 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Throat Question

Weird question...I just smoked a small bowl, and im feelin pretty good as of now, but this is the first time ive noticed my throat feeling swollen after smoking...is this bad? I think im only feeling this because im feelin goooood :stoned:
    SparkSomeChange Reviewed by SparkSomeChange on . Throat Question Weird question...I just smoked a small bowl, and im feelin pretty good as of now, but this is the first time ive noticed my throat feeling swollen after smoking...is this bad? I think im only feeling this because im feelin goooood :stoned: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Throat Question

Smoke irritates the throat and will always make it swell very slightly.

Maybe you notice it because you are stoned.

Don't worry at all man, just get a drink and chill. :jointsmile:

Throat Question

if it gets too much worse i'll tell you an old farmer remedy.apple cider vinegar.its easiest to stomach if you mix it with apple juice.mix to table spoons per 8 oz of apple juice.i had strep throat so bad my throat nearly swelled shut and i drank this and it was like instant relief.it's also a great detoxifier.you can mix it wih water too.if you do that way your gonna wanna add honey to ease the taste.

Throat Question

Sounds good, ive never noticed this before so it caught my attention. Weird...

Throat Question

I notice this after I smoke. I tend to just tell myself I'm imagining it and it seems to go away, but whenever I focus on it, it's there.

Throat Question

I use different pieces depending on how far gone my throat feels. If i feel just fine, i'll hit my harsh but awesome-looking spoon. If it feels a little off, i hit my long regular pipe. If i've been coughing i'll hit the bong with extra ice (no catcher), and now, if my throats REALLY messed up, i'll hit the vape for a nice cool smooth take. This way i can still blaze without completely destroying my throat
    [align=center][align=left]Disclaimer: All posts are to be regarded as strictly and utterly fictional, and represent neither truth nor personal experience.
    [/align]
    [/align]

Throat Question

Quote Originally Posted by mattisnotonfire

Don't worry at all man, just get a drink and chill. :jointsmile:

He is right you get that sometimes a glass of water/cordial/coke/whatever should do the trick.

Throat Question

My throat is fucked up 24/7.

Throat Question

i am fucked up 24/7.

Throat Question

I definatly noticed that the more I think about it the more I notice it. Doesnt bother me now if I know my throats ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast