Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1448 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Problems with cleaning

im not sure if this is in the right section or not so if it isnt please move it
    i am finally in the process of cleaning my bowl since it was left in my bushes in the rain and i totally forgot about it
    im a paranoid person so i figured hmm maybe mold is a possibility so i decided to clean it using isopropyl rubbing alcohol and it works except i can get to the part under the bowl, any suggestions? idk what i can use to scrape in there
    heres an image so you can see what part is still resined:

[img=http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5584/1127071836ahq4.th.jpg]

o yea and when you put it in the alcohol it shows that the outside of it is clean, the resin seems to be stuck to the part that is indented for the bowl
    jj72189 Reviewed by jj72189 on . Problems with cleaning im not sure if this is in the right section or not so if it isnt please move it i am finally in the process of cleaning my bowl since it was left in my bushes in the rain and i totally forgot about it im a paranoid person so i figured hmm maybe mold is a possibility so i decided to clean it using isopropyl rubbing alcohol and it works except i can get to the part under the bowl, any suggestions? idk what i can use to scrape in there heres an image so you can see what part is still resined: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Problems with cleaning

i cant really see what u are talking about from the pic, but i am guessing that you cant reach it with some sort of q tip or pipe cleaner? what alwaswy works for me is pouring a good amount of salt in the bowl, mouth piece and carb. then filling it up with 90% alcohol and shake the hell out of it for like 2 mins straight. wait a min and do the exact same thing again and it should be good as new. The salt is an abrasive that will get rid of the resin that is stuck. make sure to rinse it good with water afterwards and you wont be able to taste the alcohol like alot of people claim

Problems with cleaning

i use rubbing alcohol and Salt And put my fingers over holes and shake ... repeat as needed

good luck

Problems with cleaning

yeah and get a paper clip up in that carb hole see what you can scrape out if for some ungodly reason you want resisn...otherwise otherpeople have already told you the answer
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?

Problems with cleaning

Here's my take on this "cleaning" process, screw the resin.. try "oxy-clean" or "sun oxygen cleaner" or similar "oxy-clean" type powder. If you use boiling water and pour it on your bowl with a little amnount of this stuff sprinkled on it (not too much)... you will be amazed.

It bubbles for about 20 min and if you do it twice, every nook and cranny should be clear. Unless you are tryikng to scrape and save your resin, try it!

Problems with cleaning

i think ill try the salt thing, as of now that one part is sitting in some alcohol. i do not want any resin, i dont care for it.