Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1891 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How long does the smell stick around?

Yo, I've got a bit over an 1/8 of four-way right now, and it is stinky beyond belief. My glass jar doesn't even hold the smell in that well, it starts to leak a bit after a few days. I got in trouble for smelling up the basement by having it out, it still smelled in the basement over an hour later. I don't want to have to go outside whenever I feel like smoking, and would like to be able to pack a bowl or two tonight inside. Think the smell will be gone by the next morning?
    The Trickster Reviewed by The Trickster on . How long does the smell stick around? Yo, I've got a bit over an 1/8 of four-way right now, and it is stinky beyond belief. My glass jar doesn't even hold the smell in that well, it starts to leak a bit after a few days. I got in trouble for smelling up the basement by having it out, it still smelled in the basement over an hour later. I don't want to have to go outside whenever I feel like smoking, and would like to be able to pack a bowl or two tonight inside. Think the smell will be gone by the next morning? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

just get some febreeze or ozium and spray it around after you smoke. the smell will be gone by morning for sure.

Use a doob tube and smoke a bowl or two. I do it in my room at night and sometimes in the middle of the day and have never had anyone say anything about smell.

The smell from smoking aint really the problem, I smoke outside, got my own little smoking place outside the basement backdoor. Its just that when I open up my jar it smells like a skunk got loose in our basement.

:S1::S1::S1:

fear the gimp!

Same exact problem- it smells (great) when I take it out... A sploof will completely kill the smell. It actually makes my room smell nicer than it did before. Incense will also cover the smell... canna smoke doesn't stick around for long, really